15

Valerie's POV~

"What happened to your car and why the devil are you in MY car?" Estefano came out the front door just as I was about to turn the knob.

"Hello honey." I sneered.

I tried walking passed him but he grasped me by the wrist.

"Not until you explain." His eyes went to the car.

After Norman took my keys I had no choice but to leave my car and come walking home. That's when I saw the girl in my son's bedroom window. I didn't think twice and took Estefano's car instead.

"You're killing me with your nonsense." I clenched my teeth together and formed a forced smile.

"Is that so..." He smirked and leaned closer to me.

I have to admit I like this sudden closeness between us. It lasted a few seconds until Norman's mischievous smirked came to my mind. His dark forest green eyes and tempting lips started to play with my head. For a minute there I thought I was with Norman instead of Estefano. I could feel my eyes darken as Estefano's image slowly turned into Norman. I couldn't help but swoon over him. My hands slowly went to caress his face. He slowly closed his eyes and a sweet smile spread to his lips.

"I Need you." I whispered and closed my eyes. "I desperately need you in order to live."

His hand went to my neck and gently started to trace it. Tilting my head slightly back I felt like I was taken to another dimension.

"Valerie..." He whispered my name. His voice sent fire in my chest causing me to open my eyes. I tried hard keeping Norman's image but slowly it turned back to Estefano.

"I need you too." He smiled back.

He took me by surprise and my heart drowned as I realized Norman wasn't the one answering me.

Estefano got on his knees and grabbed me softly by my hands.

"My love I cant live without you either." He left small kisses on my hands slowly going up to my arms.

"I love you too." I lied.

Estefano's eyes lit up and a relief fell on his face. I never loved him and never will. What I really love was his money. I smiled and quickly gave my back to him and made a disgusted face.

"Lets just forget all of this and start all over shall we?" He wrapped his arms around my waist from the back. "Lets just be the two of us." He huskily said the last part.

I rolled my eyes as small droplets of rain started to fall from the dark night sky.

"Yes." I whispered and turned back to him. "Lets start all over."

He lifted me up into his arms and carried me bridal style inside the house.

"Valerie promise me one thing..." He nuzzled the side of my neck with his nose. "Don't ever leave me for another guy."

Another guy?

I mentally laughed at his vain attempt to keeping our relationship stable. Not only that but I laughed at his greed. What was the whole fun in just having one guy when I could have any man plus riches by my feet?

"Yes." I promised with another lie. "I'm all yours."

He kissed my forehead and carried me to the living room to lay me in the sofa.

"From now on i'll give all my time for you. Just name anything and it will be all yours."

"Anything?" I cocked an eyebrow. "Tell me Estefano...what are you willing to do to make me happy?" I asked with a tentative smirk.