I know Exactly Where She Is

~Chase's POV~

It's been two months since we brought Anna home from the hospital. Meaning two months without sleep. Haha.

But today we are taking family pictures that will be posted in KERRANG and AP magazines. Parker is excited to have his picture taken with his little sister, which I find adorable.

So right now Austin and Parker are getting dress in the same black skinny jeans and a deep red dress shirt because it's almost Christmas! So I'm in a red dress that's the same as their shirts that comes to my knees and Anna is in a cute little red dress that has the same design as mine.

I walked downstairs with Anna in my arms and looked to see Austin and Parker by tree waiting for us. The photographer smiled at me and ushered me over, telling me to stand next to Austin with Anna in my arms and have Parker standing in between us. We all smiled brightly, then he had us change pose so that we were all sitting with the presents.

We were almost done but we had Jaime and Britney come over with Michael so they could get their pictures taken to.

We spent the rest of the day eating because it's Thanksgiving! I know it's early for Christmas photos but we wanted them in the xmas issues of the magazines so we had to do them early.

All of our friends came over from different bands and we all ate and joked around. Everyone was holding with babies and playing with Parker.

Mike Fuentes walked over to me with a small smile. "Hey Chase, Can I talk to you alone for a minute?" He asked.

I raised my eyebrow but nodded and followed him back inside the house and closed the door, as I turned around suddenly his lips were on mine and I was pushed against the door. Before I could push him away I heard a gasp. I shoved him away and slapped him.

Looking over to see Austin with tears running down his face. "Austin it's not what it looks like!" I said, rushing over to him, but he just pushed me away and pushed through our silent crowd of friends who were all staring at us.

I ran after him and follow him to our bed room, he was shoving my clothes into a bag. "Austin," I cried, gripping his arm but he pushed me off, "I swear its not what it looked like!"

He didn't say a word, he just zipped the bag up, grabbed it and my arm and dragged me down the steps in front of everyone and pushed me outside, throwing the bag at me. "I want a divorce." He yelled before slamming the door in my face.

Tears were streaming from my eyes, I felt like I was gonna die of heart break right then and there.

I walked to my car and shoved the bag in and just drove to the park where me and Austin always went when we first started dating. I sat there and cried my eyes out.

Theres nothing left for me but to lay here and die...

~Austin's POV~

I slammed the door and went straight to the liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and walked up to me bedroom. I didn't care about how many people stared at me or whispered to eachother fuck them!

No,

FUCK!

HER!

Cheating slut.

I opened the bottle and chugged half of it at once. Britney left to go find her, after she slapped me for being a cunt and not listening. Whatever, I saw it with my own eyes this time.

I heard a knock on the door and rolled my eyes probably someone trying to make me feel bad again. "Go the fuck away!" I yelled, taking another drink.

The door opened to reveal Mike Fucking Fuentes. I groaned, "Go away. You stole my wife. Fucking asshole! She cheated on me with you! YOU?" I rolled my eyes, "She could have done better." I mumbled.

Mike sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed, "Look Austin, Chase didn't cheat on you, I forced myself on her Okay? So calm the fuck down." He stood up and walked over to me. "Hit me, I know you want to so do it. I'm sorry man. I deserve this, all I ask is for you not to break my nose."

My eyes widened and I jumped up running out of the room and grabbed my keys, I know exactly where she is.

~Britney's POV~

I drove straight to the park her and Austin would always go to and there was her car sitting alone in the dark. I pulled up beside it but didn't see her in it. I got out and checked, she wasn't there. So I started to walk around, I had to be walking around for about an hour when I saw her and my heart dropped. I grabbed my phone and called Austin while running towards her.

He answer almost instantly, "Did you find her?"

"Shes standing on the edge of the bridge at the park, Austin hurry, I think she's gonna jump!" I said quickly and hanging up.

I finally got to her, "Chase, please get down from there." I pleaded, with tears in my eyes at the thought of losing my best friend.

She looked back at me then faced forward again, "No, go away." She cried with tears running down her face.

Austin ran over to us once he saw us. "Baby," He panted, "Please come down from there, Mike told me, I'm so sorry. Please come down." He said slowly walking towards her.

"No!" She yelled, getting closer to the edge, "Back up! Back up!" She screamed.

Austin was crying now, "Baby, please get down. I love you, I can't lose you!"

She turned around and looked at him but stayed on the edge, "I'm sorry..." She whispered. Then fell back!

"NO!" I screamed, crying as I hit my knees.