What A Real Nightmare

~Chases POV~

"He said...." Dahvie started, watching my face closley and i leaned in for the words, "You are apart of Blood On The Dance Floor!" I jumped up and down, my long black hair with rainbow strekes flipping around.

Dahvie chuckled and the next thing i new his lips were on mine. I started to pull away but for some reason i didn't. His arms sneaked around my waist and my hands went to his face. Once i realized what was happening i pulled away. "Oh my god. Dahvie i can't kiss you. I'm with Ronnie." I said, stepping back.

He shook his head, "Yea..." His beautiful eyes gazed into mine, "I'm sorry i just... I feel like i can make you smile more than anyone else."

I Shook my head, "I have fun hanging out with you but i'm with Ronnie and i care about him."

"But you don't love him." Dahvie said.

I rolled my eyes, "I just met him, of course i don't."

He sighed and walked away leaving Jayy staring at me and smiling slyly, like he knew something i didn't. "What?" I asked, walking over to him.

He looked up at me like i was stupid, "Chase your an idiot." He laughed hugging me tight, messing up my hair. I squeeled as he threw me over his shoulder and ran torwards the falling in reverse tour bus. He stopped and sat me down. "By the way, i won't say anything about the kiss. Your secret is safe with me." He smirked and started to walk away but i grabbed his arm.

"Jayy... Why did you say i was stupid?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

He sighed and shook his head, "You figure that one out Chica."

I stood there for a moment trying to understand what he ment. I mean What could he mean? What did i do that was stupid? I thought through all of my actions but couldn't figure it out. I heard the door open and looked over to se a smiling Ronnie walking torwards me with outstretched arms. I giggled and ran into them, kissing him lightly on his perfect, full, pink lips.

He puuled back and chuckled, "So babe, i was thinking, you want to stay with BOTDF for now but do you wanta spend the night on our bus. You could get to know everyone better. It'd be fun." His liquid sugar voice flowed into my ears.

I nodded, "Sounds like fun." He flashed a big perverted smile.

"Or we can get a hotel tonight, we could get to know eachother a little better." He purred kissing and bitting my neck.

I giggled and grabbed his belt pulling him against me and whispered in his ear, "When is your last conert for today?" I asked.

He smirked, "I just got back from it so i'm free for the rest of the night." He took my hand and called a taxi and we stood by the entrance and waited, out lips locked the entire time. The taxi pulled up and honked we climbed in while laughing and going straight back to making out. Ronnie pulled away for just a moment, "Take us to the closest hotel."

The driver took off and Ronnie pulled me on top of his hot body. I could feel his erection on my south, through his pants. His hands ran over my skin tight jeans and pressed himself against me harder than before.

The driver stopped and we got out and payed him, walking in with his arm around me. He got us a room and picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist and walking to our room, kissing me hard with his slick, honey sweet lips. Pushing the door open he walked in and went staright to the bed, laying me down and crawling over top of me. As he was kissing my neck he moaned, "Are you on the pill?"

"Yes baby." I said, lightly pulling on his jet black hair. He bit down lightly on my neck and pushed my shirt off urgently, running his wram hands over my body. He unhooked my bra and slowly licked my hard nipples. Pintching and squeezing them softly.