Switching

~Chase's POV~

I pulled back softly and smiled, my cheeks red hot.  All of the guys were cheering and clapping. I giggled and CC shook his head, blushing a bit himself. Laughing he put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his side. I smiled as he whispered in my ear, "I Like you." My cheeks were burning and i leaned up and whispered into his ear, "You won't win me that easy Coma." I smirked and walked back to Jeffree.

"Can i go look in thw mirror?! Please???!!!" I begged him jumping up and down. He chuckled and hugged me, "Yes but we'll have the boys bring my full body mirror out here so i can see your pretty face when you lok at the new you!" He squeeled, probally more exited than me. I nodded and Danny went on the tour bus and came out with the mirror holding it so it was torwards him. Jeffree took it from him and everyone gathered around with smiles on their faces.

Jeffree's face lit up as he turned it around so i could look in. And as i did, i didn't see me. I saw a beautiful girl that fit in like part of the Metal family. She had black hair with strikes of red, green, purple, pink, orange, yellow, and blue all through her hair. Her face was done with beautiful cherry red lips, pale white all over her face and long black lines down the sides of her face and a singal line going across her face and nose. There was a black tear comming from her deep grey eyes.

She wore torn black skinny jeans with chains comming off of them, a ripped black YOLO shirt with a white under shirt, band braclets all over her arms, black combat boots, a black skull ring, a necklace with army dog tags around her neck, and necklaces- BVB star, the rolling stones lips, two drum stick that came together,  And one other necklace that the guys had made me. It was a simple small chain that went down to my stomach, it has signed guitar picks from everyone at warped tour. That was my favorite.

My eyes went wide and i jumped up and down squeeling. Everyone laughed as i kissed them all on the cheek, when i got to CC he smiled took my hand, slipping a ring on my finger. I looked down to see a beatiful ring with a drum stick that had small writing on it, as i look closer it said 'Never Give In, Never Back Down' I smiled brightly and pulled him to me. Kissing him hard on the lips. His hands went around my waist smoothly and he pressed my body into his. I heard laughing but i dodn't care, all i care about right now is his lips on mine. The way he makes me feel alive and carred for.

I could hear cameras going off but i didn't pull back and neither did he until i heard Andy's voice, "Someones gonna get fucked tonight." I pulled back with a smirk on my face, "That may be correct, but do you wanta know something Andy?" I asked, with my arms around CC's neck, staring at Andy.

"Hm?" He asked. "It's not going to be you." I said.

Danny started laughing so hard that he fell over, he stood and walked up to me giving me a high five. "This bitch is my new friend!" He said laughing. CC's grip tightened. I rolled my eyes, pulling away from CC but taking his hand instead. My plans on making him sweat had failed so i don't see the point in making it clear to everyone that i liked him.

I giggled and let go of CC's hand, running over to Andy and pouring water on his head. He scream like a little girl and turned around. "YOUR DEAD!!!" He yelled running after me as i ran behind CC. CC pushed me back with his arm, "Don't touch my girl Biersack!" He said jokingly.

"Oh why not CC? Are you going to protect her?" Andy replyed teasingly. CC pulled me infront of him and kissing me hard. Then looked up at CC, "I'm the only person aloud to touch her." He said proudly. I giggled and jumped on his back, "I'm hungryyyyy." CC whined, as he lifted me up on his shoulders. Ben walked up to us, "Come on then, me and the mates are going to grab a bite from the tent. Come along." He said loud enough so everyone could hear it. Everyone nodded and started walking torwards the giant tent.