Dance

~Jayy's POV~

We had just gotten back to the bus and Chase was sleeping n the passenger seat of Dahvie's SUV. As i got out of Jeffree's pink mustang Dahvie walked over and gently picked her up, waking into the bus and Sliding her into his bunk. He came back the main part of the bus and said goodnight to everyone. I looked at him, "D.... Is she going to be ok?" I asked.

His brows went together in a sad expression, "I...I don't know Jayy..." He said softly as tears came to his eyes. I went over a hugged him. "Are you going to be ok?" I asked. He sobbed into my shoulder. "I couldn't protect her Jayy. I wasn't there."

I know how he feels becaus ei feel the same way. I wish i could have stopped them. She was just so small and innocent. She didn't deserve this, no one does.

~Chase's POV~

I woke up to the sound of crying, quietly i looked out of my bunk to see Jayy hugging Dahvie. "I couldn't protect her." He said through sobs.

Slowly i got up and walked over to them, he looked up and brought me into a hug, soon Jayy, Dahive, Jeffree, Haley, Sally and I were having a big group hug with us all crying. Dahvie kissed my cheek, "I promise i'll never let anyone hurt you ever again Chase. I swear on my life. I'll always be there." He said, hugging me close.

After a little while Dahvie carried me back to his bunk and we climbed in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i barried my face into his chest. In no time i driffted off into a dreamless sleep.

~Vic Fuentes POV~

I was hanging out with the guys this morning outside of BOTDF's tour bus. Jayy, Sally, Halley, Andy, CC, Ashley, Jake, Jinxx, Mike, Jaime, Tony, Danny, Ben, James, Synster Gates, Chris Motionless, Kellin, Jesse, Gabe, Alex, Jack and Rian were all here lounging around. Most of us were waiting to meet the new girl to the Metal family, Chase.

Andy had told me she was really cute, but she had been raped. I was so fucking pissed that anyone would ever lay a hand on a women. God, if i could find those sick bastards i'd rip them apart.

After a few minuets of talking and a few beers Dahvie steped off the bus and turned back around to the door way and put his hand to help someone out. And a small tan hand with neon green nails lightly held onto Dahvie's and out steped a beautiful girl with black hair and colors in it everywhere, and smoky grey eyes. Mike, Jaime, Chris, Brian, Jesse, Kellin Alex and i all fell over, or close to at least.

She giggled the most perfect high pitch ever at our reactions. But then i nodiced something that made me a little sad, she was still holding Dahvie's hand.

I shook it off and walked up to her, "Hey, i'm Vic Fuentes." I smiled at her. She looked up at me and sqeeled. I laughed and she blushed madly, looking down. "Sorry." She whispered. I laughed and pulled her into a big hug, "Don't worry about it darlin."

She smiles and floats back to Dahvie's side, he wraps his arm around her waist protectively and gives me a look that says, 'Shes mine.' I nod and back off. I sat down and watched as everyone walked up and talked to her i could tell that Brian took intrest in her as well, along with Jesse, Alex, Mike and Jaime.  I shook my head trying to hold back a luagh at the look Dahvie gave Brain when he kissed her hand.

Soon everyone was done meeting her and we were just hanging out. She was laughing and talking with the guys Jayy told her to take her shirt off and she slapped him on the back of his head. "I don't know how a gay guy could like boobs as much as you do!" She said laughing. We all chuckled and he smirked, "Cuz there Purdy." Ashley said. She laughed and he walked over to her and grabbed her hand as You Found Me came on the radio. "Dance with me?" He asked. "Actully, i wanted to dance with Dahvie to this, because it's true about him." She whispered. Ash nodded, "Next time then." "Sure" She smiled softly.

Dahvie stood and placed his hands on her waist. I saw that look in his eyes and i slowly turned it up and grabbed a guitar and amp that was sitting around. CC from BVB saw what i was doing and sat down behind Ryan Seaman's drums. Jaime and Tony grabbed guitars, me and Jaime turned off the radio and started playing the song. They looked up and smiled with thankful eyes. I nodded a your welcome and smirked. Jake Pitts joined in and so did Brian, Mike was Humming along while Andy, Ashley, Jayy, Austin Charlie, and Kellin started singing softly with me in back up. And i have to admit we sounded pretty good.

Slowly i watched as he looked down into her deep grey eyes and slowly leaned in, kissing her softly. My smile grew because i was happy for them but jealous at the same time. After we finished that song we kept playing differnt songs. In thsi order Reble Love Song, Who We Are, Lost It All, Someone Somewhere, Rise And Shine, Fully Alive, Hold On Till May, Match Into Water, Prove Me Right, Hey Mister, Let Love Bleed Red and Carolyn.

They were both smiling wildly and holding onto eachother with their foreheads pressed together. We stopped and everyone sat down and relaxed. Chase sat on Dahvie's lap and after a while she drifted off to sleep. Dahvie smiled, "Alright, Night mother fuckers, Imma take her to bed." We all said goodnight and he went on the bus and i realized just how lucky he was to have her look at him like that.

~Dahvie's POV~

I layed her in the bunk and walked into the living room, grabbing a bag of chips and sat on the couch watching TV. A little while later i heard her start to move around and i figured she was waking up. But moments later a terrorfying scream came from our buck. I jumped up, dropping my drink and everything in my lap. I heard people run into the bus. I jerked the curtin open to find her still asleep but jerking around with tears running down her face. "No!" She screamed.

"Chase!?" Jayy screamed running over with Vic, Kellin, Ashley, Brian, Zacky, Andy, Mike, Jaime, Alex and almost everyone else behind him. I grabbed her and tryed to wake her up but she wouldn't, her breathing became harsh and i realized she was having a panic attack in her sleep. I had no idea what to do she wouldn't wake up. Foam came to her mouth, this wasn't a panic attack this was a seasher. I ran into the kitchen a got a spoon then pushed through everyone and use it to hold her tounge down so she could breath.

"Call 911!" I yelled. Everyone started grabbing for there phones. Andy was the first to talk and say we needed and ambulance. I held her, crying. I was so scared, honestly i was terrorfied.

Parametics finally came in and instantly gave her a shot. After about a minute she calmed down and stayed asleep. They told me that she didn't need to come in because it probally wouldn't happen again, just to keep an eye on her. I said ok and they left.

Everyone came to check on her, Jayy told them that she was ok and sent tham all back to their buses so we could all calm down and sleep. I held her close to my side all night. Not moving once. I finally fell asleep once i couldn't stop myself anymore. My last thought was, I love her...