She put Samira down on the floor and she ran out the kitchen, into the living room.

"Why? You know you're my boyfriend and I love you. We even have a kid together." She said, slowly walking towards me. "You have no reason to be jealous."

"I know......"

"I love you." She whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I wrapped my arms around her butt, rubbing them every now and then.

"I love you too."

I pressed my lips against hers, as she moved closer to me.

"Okay Aug. I gotta go do something." She pulled away.

"But I was just getting started."

"Bye August."

"Bye fine ass." I smirked, slapping her ass while she walked away.

********

{FAST FORWARDING TO A WEEK LATER}

SELENA'S P.O.V.

"Wakey wakey....."

I opened my eyes to see Sean standing there.

"Goodmorning." He said.

"Goodmorning Sean."

"Did you sleep well?"

I slightly sat up in the bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah, I slept good."

"Oh well I brought some food for you just in case you were hungry."

"Oh okay thanks. I'll be down in a minute, right after I brush my teeth." I said, throwing the covers off of me.

"Yeah cause I was smelling something a little funky." He said, making a face.

"Shut up." I said, pushing him to the side.

"I was just kidding mayne."

He licked his pink lips before standing up. I rolled my eyes playfully and he walked out of the room.

No, we didn't have sex.

No, we're not a couple.

Me and Sean are just strictly friends, even though I wouldn't mind being more than that.

***********

ZARIAH'S P.O.V.

"Babe, Im leaving now." I yelled, grabbing my keys off the counter.

"Ok, be safe and I love you." He said, walking into the kitchen.

"I love you too." I said, kissing his lips.

He tried to deepen the kiss but I gently pushed him off.

"August......"

"Alright, fine damn." He slowly walked away. "Bye baby girl. Be good for mommy." He said to Samira.

"Samira baby, c'mon." I called out to her and she ran towards me with her little, pink book bag.

"Bye daddy!!!" She yelled as we walked out the door. I got her safely into the car and fastened her seatbelt.

"All buckled up?" I asked.

"Yes mommy."

I closed her door and slid into the drivers seat, closing the door after me. I started the car up and put on my seatbelt.

"Okay. Here we go."'

***

CALVIN'S P.O.V.

"....Answer the fucking phone Candice." I mumbled, tapping my foot against the wooden floor.

"Hello, you have reached Candice. Sorry I'm not able to answer the phone at the moment. If you would kindly leave your name and number, I'll call you as soon as possible. Bye!"

"Listen Candice, I don't know where you are or what the fuck you're doing but I need you to answer this goddamn phone right now." I said harshly.

Yeah, I know I can be a little hard on my sister. That's just because I love her. I love her more than anybody in the world. I have a very soft spot for Candice. And if anything were to ever happen to her, someone is gonna die.

I took a deep breath and hung up the phone, setting it down infront of me. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Aye boss, you gotta come out her right now. It's about Candice." One of my workers, Dornelle said.

I got up and followed him out my office into the small room where everybody had scared looks on their faces.

"Look." Dornelle pointed at the screen.

I looked at the screen and gave it all my attention.

"I'm Serena reporting live from the crime scene where 21 year old Candice Richardson was murdered in her own home. Neighbors said they heard screaming coming from the home. Some say they seen the killer drive away. Police are still investigating the crime. Back to you George."

By now my blood was boiling.

No words could explain how I was feeling at the moment.

"Aye boss, you good?"

I took out my gun and shot him close to his ear. He winced and touched the small dab of blood.

"Do I fucking look okay to you?" I asked smartly

It was silent.

I'm angry.

I need a way to relive my anger.

I know the exact person who would do this shit to get back at me.

And that person is gonna die.

***********

Sorry for the SUPER late update.

Calvin in the multimedia.

Notice his tattoos that say Family First.