chapter 13.

ZARIAH'S P.O.V.

"Get off of me August!!" I whined, trying to push his heavy body off of me.

"Say please big daddy August."

"Hell no." I said, shaking my head.

"Okay then." He smirked, laying his head down on my forehead.

"Uh, you're annoying." I said, finally giving in. "Please get off of me, big daddy August." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Okay." He said, getting off of me and sitting next to me.

"I got something to tell you though." I said, and pushed my hair behind me ears. "You know how you asked me about that family trip with Samira?"

He nodded his head slowly.

"Okay well I thought about it, and I even talked to Selena and got her opinion...and I've de-"

"Hold up, hold up." He cut me off, sitting up in his seat. "You told Selena about the trip????"

"Yeah, I just asked her if it was a good idea or not." I said.

"Why you tell some random female our business???" He asked, causing me to frown.

"She isn't some random female and it's honestly not that big of a deal August. I just asked for her opinion."

"So?? Who the fuck cares, you still told her our business." He said, causing my frown to deepen.

"August chill out!" I slightly yelled.

"You know what...." He stood up, grabbing his keys. "I'll call you later." He said, coming over and kissing my forehead before walking out.

I sat there in shock, thinking about what just happened.

*******

"Hey D." I said, opening the door.

"Hey Z." Donna smiled, walking into the living room. "Oh and Sean's in the car...he's on the phone with some female that I'm pretty sure is not Demarzia."

I nodded and closed the door, making sure to leave it unlocked for him.

"But anyways, what did you want to talk about?? You seemed really upset on the phone." She said, sitting down on the couch across from me.

"It's August....he just blew up in my face earlier and I don't even know why."

"Aw hell, what happened this time????" She asked, crossing her legs.

"Well a couple days back, August asked me if me and Samira wanted to go on a small family vacation and I told him I would think about it." I said, and looked at her.

She motioned for me to continue.

"So yesterday, I went to Selena's house and we talked for a while. And I asked her if going on the trip would be a good idea and she said yes." I said. "So than I was about to tell August but than he just got so upset when I told him that I told Selena."

"I was so confused, so than he walked out and I was gonna tell him but I just decided to let him walk out and cool off...but he did say he was gonna call me." I finished.

"Well, I know where he's coming from, since you were kind of telling yalls business but than again, it wasn't that big of a deal. You just asked her for her opinion. So y'all are both in the wrong." She said.

"I guess you're right..." I mumbled, playing with my fingers.

"Hellllllo?" I heard a voice say and the door slam shut. I slightly smiled once I seen Sean's tall figure appear in the living room.

"Hey Sean." I said, motioning for him to come over to me.

"Wassup." He smiled, sitting next to me.

"Nothing."

"So what's all this fuss about needing to talk to me and D? What did pretty boy do this time?" He asked, causing me to chuckle a little.

"Nothing...August didn't do anything. It was all me." I said, forcing a smile on my face.

Sean eyed me a little bit before turning away from me and changing the subject.

"So where is Samira???"

***********

AUGUST'S P.O.V.

I took a deep breath and blew out smoke as I sat in my car, looking across the street from Selena's house. I squinted my eyes to see her laughing on the phone, causing me to grow angry.

"Fuck this man..." I mumbled, smashing my blunt on the ashtray.

I got out the car and slammed the door behind me before walking up to Selena's doorstep. Instead of ringing the doorbell, I forcefully banged on the door.

"Did yo momma ever teach you-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I pushed her back. I stepped inside her house and closed the door behind me.

"Oh hey August." She smirked, biting her lip.

"Leave my girl alone." I said sternly.

"Zariah isn't your girl. She's just your babymomma."

I pushed her back into the wall, causing her to moan.

"I said, leave her alone. I know what you and Candice are up to, so just leave her the fuck alone. Stop trying to get in her head cause it's not working." I said.

She looked up at me with pleading eyes, causing me to make a stank face.

I walked out the house, making sure to close the door with as much force as I had. I stormed back into my car and pulled off down the driveway.

SELENA'S P.O.V.

I took a deep breath and picked myself up off the ground and dusted off my jeans. I quickly searched for my phone and grabbed it.

I quickly texted Zariah.

ME: "We need to talk." (Sent at 6:38pm)

*************

Bruh, I'm so fucking sorry for the late update okay. I know I've been slackin mad hard but I kind of have writer's block.

I promise to improve.

Vote and Comment!!!