chapter 7.

ZARIAH'S P.O.V.

"Nice...nice." My photographer said as I switched poses. We took several more pictures until he decided to stop. "Alright, that's a wrap."

I took a deep breath and walked around the props, walking into my dressing room. I closed my door and grabbed my phone from the charger. I clicked on August's contact, waiting for him to pick up.

AUGUST: "...Helluh?"

ME: "Hey August."

AUGUST: "Wuzzam?"

ME: "I just wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing."

AUGUST: "I'm straight, what about you? You good??"

ME: "Yeah, I'm great thanks....but August, can you promise me something?"

He was silent, signaling me to continue.

ME: "Can you promise me that you won't go back? Ya know...to the trap."

I whispered the last part.

AUGUST: "......I don't know if I can promise that. This nigga after us and you know it. I'm just tryna protect you and Samira."

ME: "I know that...and I'm grateful. But August, you need to protect yourself too, and going back to the trap screams danger....please don't go back."

It was quiet.

AUGUST: "....I gotta go, I'll talk to you later."

ME: "Aug please...."

Before I knew it, he hung up.

I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair, sitting down on the chair. I put my phone down and sighed.

I really hope he doesn't go back.

**********

AUGUST'S P.O.V.

I took a deep breath and threw my phone down, running my fingers through my hair.

"Who was that???" Sneak asked, putting down his blunt. As soon as I heard Calvin was still alive, I got my jet to go pick him up without hesitation.

"Zariah. She tellin me how she don't want me to come back to the trap." I explained. "I told her I was doing this to try to protect her and Samira...but she want me to protect myself too."

"I get where she coming from." He said, pushing his dreads out his face.

"I do too, but man....." I said, rubbing my face again. "I want her to realize that I'm doing this for her and my babygirl."

"Yeah, but you needa protect yourself too." He said, causing me to look down. "Here...I got an idea...how about you don't come back to the trap but, you can still give orders and shit like that."

I rubbed my goatee, thinking about his idea.

"So it's a win-win situation." He said and I nodded my head a little.

"Alright man..."

[FAST FORWARDING TO LATER ON THAT NIGHT]

LAURA'S P.O.V.

I took a deep breath and got into my car, putting my seatbelt on. I slid my key and started the engine, pushing my hair behind my ears.

I put my hands on the wheel, pulling out of the driveway, heading to Lucas's house.

*******

I sighed and turned off the engine, talking off my seatbelt. I pulled down my little mirror and pulled out my lipgloss. I applied a little more before rubbing and puckering up my lips.

I winked at myself and put the mirror back up, stepping out of the car. I walked up Lucas's driveway and rang the doorbell. Once I seen Lucas's figure appear in the doorway, I smiled.

"Hey baby." He said, causing me to blush. "Come in." He opened the door wider for me, causing me to smile even harder than I already was.

I walked into the living room but stopped once I seen a couple of niggas sitting there, either smoking or drinking beer.

"Oh, I thought you said we were gonna be alone?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah, we are. They were just in the neighborhood and decided to drop by ya know? But now, they gotta go cause my lady here." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Alright fam, I'll fuck wit you later." The guy with the scruffy beard said, still holding onto his beer bottle.

"Alright bet." Lucas said.

He looked me up and down uncomfortably, before walking out with the others following suit.

"Alright, so now that we're alone, what do you wanna do?" He said, kissing my neck.

"Whatever you wanna do." I smirked.

"Whatever???" He asked, causing me to giggle a little.

"Whatever."

**********

I woke up to the amount of sunlight that was in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, biting my lip at the events that occurred last night.

I looked at the note next to me and picked it up.

Hey baby, had to run some errands but I left some money for breakfast and shopping. Picking something sexy tonight cuz I'm takin you out.

"Love, daddy." I read out loud, laughing afterwards.

I smiled and out the note down, pushing my hair from my face. I looked around at the messy covers until my eye stopped at something.

I got out the bed, pulling the covers with me. I pulled the drawer open and pulled out a folder. I looked inside of it and gasped. I dropped the folder and its contents on the ground.

I pulled the drawer open and my fingers touched the cold surface. I held the gun in my hand before putting it back down in the drawer.

I searched around for my purse and quickly grabbed it. I grabbed the money and stuffed it in my bag before putting everything back into the drawer and sliding on my clothes. I ran downstairs and out of the door, quickly starting my car.

I took a minute to catch my breath before starting up my car. I pulled out of his driveway as fast as I could.

**************

August and Sneak in the multimedia.

I'm gonna start givin you guys longer chapters. Laura's gonna start having more POVs and be involved more. And you're gonna hear more about Lucas later on.

Vote and Comment!!!!