chapter 22.

SELENA'S P.O.V.

"Move Sean, you're in the way."

He took a step closer to me.

"Am I still in the way?" He asked.

"Yes, now move." I said, trying to push him away from infront of the tv.

"You lucky I gotta pee."   He said, walking into the bathroom.

I got up to get my phone off the charger when I spotted Sean's wallet. I glanced towards it then slowly walked to it.

I opened it up and seen all his credit cards and cash.

I chewed my bottom lip, debating if I should take it or not.

I heard him flush the toilet, indicating that he was about to step out of the bathroom.

The doorknob slowly started turning and I took all his money and credit cards out his wallet and shoved it into my bra.

I threw his wallet into the drawer and ran back to the bed, making it seem like I hadn't done anything.

"I'm so glad I let that out." He sighed, walking over to me.

I was silent.

Why don't I feel guilty?

I took a deep breath and plastered a fake smile on my face, trying not to make eye contact.

*****

CALVIN'S P.O.V.

I sat in my car, staring at her as she walked.

I watched her carry her kid into her home before coming back outside.

The more and more I watched her, I got angry.

I got out of my car and walked towards her. When she looked up and seen me, she looked as if she'd seen a ghost.

"Don't try and run." I said, stepped closer to her. "I'm just here to ask you something."

She was silent.

I pinned her to her car and leaned down into her ear.

"Why the fuck did you kill my sister?"

Her face scrunched up and she looked at me with confusion.

"W-What?"

"I said, why the fuck did you kill my sister!!" I slammed my hand on her car, making her jump.

"I-I didn't. I swear I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No." She said.

I took a step back before slapping her in the face. She fell to the ground.

"Get the fuck up!" I yelled.

I seen one of her neighbor's come out of their house and I quickly pulled out my gun.

"Get back in your fucking house!!!!" I shouted, aiming my gun at the lady.

She quickly rushed back into her home and shut the door.

"Come on." I said.

I got her up and dragged her by her hair into her house. I noticed the little girl standing there in fear.

"Tell her to go upstairs." I demanded.

"Sweetie, do mommy a favor and go upstairs."

The little girl shook her head.