chapter 20.

ZARIAH'S P.O.V.

I rang the doorbell and took a step back.

The door swung open and Sean stood there with a plain white tee and some grey sweatpants.

"Oh.....hey." He said and I gave him a small smile.

"Hey." I said.

He moved out the way and I walked in. He closed the door behind me and we walked to the living room and sat down.

"So...how you been?" I asked, crossing my legs.

"I've been straight....I guess." He shrugged. "My girl done got up and left and sent me some wack ass text, talking about some she's sorry and didn't wanna leave me but she had no choice."

I was silent.

"And my bestfriend hasn't talked to me in...only God knows how long. But other than that, I've been good." He said nonchalantly.

"Aww my little pooh." I said, going to sit next to him. "I'm sorry for abandoning you."

"Did you even get my birthday message and gift?"

I looked down at the ground, fumbling with my fingers.

"....I didn't think so."

"I'm sorry Sean. I guess I was wrapped up in my own little fantasy that I forgot about the one person who helped me the most." I said.

"It's cool I guess." He gave me a small smile, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. "So tell me, Ms. Seoul. What has been going on in that crazy world of yours?"

"Oh don't even get me started." I said, leaning back on his shoulder.

****

"So turns out, that lady was my mother."

His eyes widened in shock.

"Wait what????"

I nodded.

"Yup."

"You serious?????" He asked.

"For the hundredth time, yes. I'm serious."

"So how did you forget about her in 4 years?"

"Oh my goshhhh. I didn't forget about her, I just didn't wanna accept that she was my mother. All the bad shit she did to me and now she wants to step up to the plate and say she's my mom."

He rubbed the top his head.

"Damn...well when can I meet her???"

"Well, whenever she's not busy." I shrugged.

"Well whenever your sexy mama is free, tell her to hit my line." He smirked, biting his lip.

I balled my fist up and punched him on the arm.

"Sean!!!!"