3.0

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter :
; teen wolf (just a smich)

Connor sat alone in his apartment, baking himself cupcakes as he watched a Disney film. Dan was at Phil's for the night. Connor knew that Dan wanted to move in with his boyfriend and they were going to have to talk about it when he gets home.

It had been a while since the last time Connor was alone. He was either with Troye or Dan. It was nice to have some alone time. Just spending the night baking and watched Disney films on a Saturday night.

As he sat cozy on the couch, squished between two throw pillows with a warm mug of tea sat in his hands. The strings of his sweater were beginning to fall off and into the rug which matched the color. He sat in silence, the soft sound from his television was the only thing flooding the room with sound.

He giggled at the animated characters on the screen, their joy and pride was something he adored. Most Disney characters reminded him on people he knew in reality. The one on the screen was the one who reminded him of Troye.

The beast from Beauty and The Beast.

There is actually a whole meaning behind why the beast reminds Connor of Troye. But he wanted to keep those thoughts in his head, probably because most of them were pretty dirty.

Snow flakes began dropping from the dark sky, landing against the glass door of his balcony which was beside the television. Connor smiled at the sight, sinking deeper into the cushions of his couch and watching them fall. A pile of snow was forming in front of the glass, just enough for Connor to stare down at.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the front door. Connor groaned to himself as he stood up from the couch, setting his mug on the coffee table and grabbing the television remote. He dusted off his pajama pants before making his way to the door. Before opening it, Connor looked through the peephole and saw someone he wasn't expecting.

The door slowly opened for the person behind it, revealing Aidan. The guy who Connor went on a date with a year ago and he never called back because he thought Connor was dorky. The tall blonde stood with his hands in his pockets due to the numbing of his fingers from walking outside. His hair was slicked slightly but not to the point where he looked like a rich boy who only knew one hair style.

"Aidan, what are you doing here? How did you find out where I lived?" Connor asked, his eyebrows furrowing as he leaned against the frame of the door. His arms were crossed over his chest, his heart no longer racing for the boy standing in front of him. Why would Aidan arrive at his apartment at such a late hour of the night?

The blonde smiled gently, glancing down at the ground before locking his eyes with Connor's. He tried to think of how to explain the reason he was there but he couldn't. "You can literally find out where anyone lives online. I came here because I wanted to talk to you alone."

"Okay...come in and sit." Connor instructed as his body was removed from its original position for Aidan to walk inside. The door shut swiftly behind the two, a loud noise barging once it was closed, Connor locked it.

Aidan sat down at the table, taking a look around the apartment. His hands were clasped together on top of the wood, the zipper on the wrist of his jacket scratching at the black paint. A streak of blonde hair hung above his eyebrow, his fingers running through it to put it back in its place. "This is a nice place you got. I like how everything matches. It's cute."