2.7

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter :
; the office

It was a couple days after Troye and Connor's meet up at the gas station. The two decided that it was time for Connor to meet Troye's brother's since they were both in New York. Tyde and Steele. Tyde was in New York for work since he was a social media star and Steele was with him since Tyde was only sixteen. Their sister would've come but she was incredibly busy with work so they would have to meet up another time.

All four were planning to meet up at a small restaurant in New York. But, Connor got ahold of Tyde just hours before the meet up while Troye was still in Pennsylvania. They decided to meet at the restaurant to play a prank on Troye. Both brothers knew about the promise ring so Connor had an idea in mind.

"Okay, so here's what I'm thinking. I'm gonna say that before photography class, I took off my ring, and then it wasn't in my pocket anymore when i came to put it back on and I lost it." Connor explained with a grin on his face, knowing that Troye would fall for it. He loved making jokes and playing pranks on Troye. They did it occasionally.

Steele chuckled, his eyes widening at a thought popping into his head. He slammed his hands on the table with a laugh. "That's perfect. You know what would be even more hilarious? Remember that thing we did when Troye was in high school with his girlfriend?"

"Right! That would be hilarious! We should totally dog him, about being an photography, never making any money! Like he basically has a hobby, for a job." Tyde laughed, nodding at the idea. The Mellet brothers were just like Connor, they loved pranking their brother.

Connor's eyebrows knitted together, trying to understand what they were talking about. "So, not the ring then? The — Not doing the ring?"

"I think this is better. Oh, he hates it when we pick on his girlfriends." Steele shook his head, calming down from laughing. When he remembered that Connor was not a girl, he stopped laughing. "Well now..boyfriends. I somethings forget. He was in the closet for so long."

The three stopped talking, sitting in silence when none of them had nothing so say. Connor didn't mind what Steele said, it was just something that was hard to respond to. So, they all sat in silence while they waited for Troye.

After an hour, Connor got a message from Troye, saying that he was minutes away. Connor made his way out of the restaurant so the pale boy wouldn't know that he met the brothers before. He sat in his car, waiting for Troye to meet him inside.

Suddenly, there was a knock on his window. Connor glanced up and saw Troye standing there with a grin. The green eyed boy got out, smiling as he shut the car door behind him, happy to see his boyfriend. "Hi."

"Hey." Troye whispered, grabbing Connor's hands and pulling the older boy into a hug. They stayed that way for a couple of seconds, enjoying each other's embrace. The hugs they shared were always warm and sweet, which is why they always hugged.

Connor felt Troye's fingers brush through his hair gently, letting his eyes close from the relaxation. He opened them, locking eyes with his boyfriend, lightly smiling at each other. "I love you."

"I love you too." Troye whispered, wrapping his hand around the back of Connor's neck to bring him into a kiss. Their lips locked for several moments, as if they haven't seen each other in years. "Let's go meet my brothers, yeah?"