2.8

| not edited |

scenes from movies, books, tv shows, videos, etc. used in this chapter :
; the office

It was a couple weeks after the day Connor met Steele and Tyde. Today was the day, the day Connor was done with photography school, the day Connor was coming home. Troye had told every person he knew that his boyfriend was coming back since he was so excited. He was never this excited.

Connor wasn't coming till later in the night since he had packing and parties to stop at before leaving his friends. The green eyed boy hadn't called Troye at all the day he was supposed to be coming back so Troye just assumed that's what he was doing. They did talk about what was going to happen a couple days before so Troye actually knew what Connor was doing.

All morning, Troye got smirks and wiggles of the eyebrows from friends. They all knew that today was the day and they were excited for the pale boy. The looks got him even more excited for the night and he didn't want to wait any longer.

It was noon, Troye finished running errands so now he was back at his apartment with Bless who wasn't working that day. They both sat in the kitchen, silence filling the air as the two did their separate things. Bless was writing a paper at the kitchen counter while Troye was making them lunch. He promised Bless that he would get them something to eat before he left the apartment but of course, he forgot. So, Bless was making him make something.

The only sound that was heard was the keyboard on Bless' laptop being demolished. Troye grabbed his cup of coffee, bringing to his lips when trying to figure out what he was going to make. He could feel Bless glancing at him every two seconds to see if he had gotten anything done, which he didn't. If you didn't know Troye well, you would think that he could cook. For him to get you to think that, Troye would usually rush to a fast food restaurant and bring back food so it looked like he cooked it. But in reality, Troye couldn't even make toast.

"What's cooking?" Bless asked, his eyes staying on the screen of his laptop. He knew that the pale boy wasn't cooking anything but he liked to tease his best friend. Glancing up from his laptop, Bless smirked at Troye. "Oh wait. Nothing."

Troye rolled his eyes at the comment, placing his cup of coffee on the counter. Some of the brown liquid flew out onto the marble counter since the cup was roughly placed. "You know I can't cook. Why are you making me do this? You should be the one cooking."

"Because you grow frustrated,  which is always a fun time for me. Then when you really remember that you can't cook for shit, you take the cloths out of the drawer and throw them everywhere." Bless answered truthfully, continuing to write his paper with a small chuckle leaving his lips. Ever since the two moved in together, Bless discovered habits Troye had and every single one of them were interesting. Because of this, he would basically do anything to get them going.

Groaning, Troye cupped his hands on each cheek as his elbows fell onto the counter. He stared at Bless, even if he could only see the boy's forehead, while blinking viciously. "But Bless." He whined, acting as if he was a child who was about to rage because they didn't get a toy they wanted so deeply. "What if I just went to that one restaurant that you love and pick up your favorite?"

"What is my favorite? What restaurant?" Bless asked, knowing that his own best friend didn't know. Ever since Troye and Connor got together, him and Bless haven't hung out for quite some time. He knew that Troye was so deeply invested in Connor and wanted to spend every second he could with the boy but Bless missed his best friend. So, that was why he was making Troye cook for him so they could talk.