1.5

It was Saturday night and Connor was alone in his apartment. Dan was out with his boyfriend for the night and Connor didn't have any plans with anyone. It was very quiet and the green eyed boy didn't like the silence that was filling the whole apartment.

Connor sighed as he sat on the edge of his bed. He reached out for his phone which sat on the nightstand, throwing it lightly in the air a couple of times to try to figure out what he could do. Then, he unlocked it and went to his messages, immediately going to the first person he had texted.

hey! i'm extremely bored and dan isn't home. do you want to come over so we can hang out?

i would love to, i'll be there in a couple of minutes x

okay, see you soon x

Connor smiled softly, throwing his phone on his bed as he stood up. He looked down at what he was wearing which was a white tee shirt and green joggers. Deciding that what he was wearing was fine, Connor rushed over to his phone and texted Troye.

don't dress up by the way, just wear whatever. i'm sort of in comfy clothes and i don't want to change
Read 8:26

The green eyed boy walked out of his room, feeling how hot it was so he opened the balcony door. Letting all of the cold air inside, Connor slid on his socks to the kitchen to make himself  cup of coffee. It was never a good idea to make coffee at this time of night but Connor honestly didn't care.

As he waited for the coffee to pour into his cup, he heard the door being knocked on. Connor glanced back at his Keurig before walking over to it. When he opened the door, it revealed Troye who was wearing an Adidas sweatshirt and skinny jeans. It looked pretty comfy since the jeans looked sort of like jeggings which made Connor giggle a little.

"Hello there." Troye spoke with a smile on his face, shoving his hands into his sweatshirt pockets. He watched as Connor opened the door wider for him to come in. Right when he walked into the apartment, he smelled coffee which made him chuckle. "You're making coffee at nine at night?"

"Yes, I am. Don't judge." Connor replied, shutting the door behind himself. "I'm sorry if it's really hot in here. I don't know how it got this way. I opened the balcony door to get some cold air in the apartment."

"Don't worry about it, maybe we could go sit on the balcony instead of burning to death?" Troye suggested, taking off his sweatshirt which revealed his grey tee shirt. As he took off the sweatshirt, a bit of his back showed which made Connor suck in a breath.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Do you want something to drink?" Connor asked, walking over to his Keurig and taking his mug from the machine. When he saw Troye nod and say a glass of water would be okay, Connor did so as the pale boy walked out to the balcony.

Connor grabbed the glass of water and his cup of coffee, walking out to the balcony. He set both cups on the ground before closing the glass door behind him and sitting down in one of the chairs that was set up. Troye reached out for the glass of water and took a sip. "Thank you for the water. So, where's your roommate?"

Nodding as a 'you are welcome', Connor leaned back in his chair and let his hands rest in his lap. "He's out with his boyfriend. It's their two year anniversary so they're spending it at a hotel and doing other things."

With wide eyes, Troye laughed lightly and threw his head back. "Well, that's pretty impressive, though. Being with someone for two years is tough. I'm not good at being a boyfriend but I think if I liked someone, even loved them, I think I could do it."

The two were silent for a moment, the sound of the cars passing by the apartment building were filling the air. Connor tapped his fingers against his mug, trying to think of what to say since Troye's statement sort of shocked him. He didn't expect it. "So, have you written any new songs?"

Troye shrugged, placing his glass of water on the ground next to his chair. "Eh, not really. I haven't had any inspiration to write which sort of sucks because I think people are getting bored of the stuff I sing at the club."

The green eyed boy frowned a little, clasping his hands together as he looked over at the pale boy sitting next to him. "That does suck since that's your job and all. Do you think you'll ever get any inspiration?"

Sighing softly, Troye shrugged again. "I don't know. What if I never do? God, this could mess everything up. People will stop coming to hear me sing, then I'll have to get a job at McDonald's, and then I'll be the biggest loser who's dreams didn't come true."

Connor put his hand on Troye's knee, making the boy stop talking immediately. "Hey, don't say that. That's not true. Listen, you will find inspiration but it's not going to walk up to you and say, 'hey, i'm a cute boy and you can write a song about how cute i am.' You have to find it yourself. You have to try."

Chuckling, Troye glanced down at Connor's hand which was still on his knee. He felt warm inside, wanting to keep the green eyed boy's touch forever. "Maybe you're right. But, where can I find inspiration? I've already written about my home, my childhood, my first kiss, my, um, ex boyfriend.."

The green eyed boy removed his hand from Troye's knee at the mention of his ex boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around himself. "What kind of songs did you write about your ex?"

Troye sighed softly and looked down at his fingers which sat in his lap. "Heartbreak."

Eyes wide, Connor glanced over to Troye who now had a frown on his face. He felt bad, a frown forming his own. Connor reached out, grabbing Troye's hand which made the pale boy look up at him. "I'm sorry I asked, Troye."

"It's okay, you didn't know." Troye whispered, he looked ahead, a small smirk forming on his face when thinking of an idea. He stood up, taking the chair so he was now sitting in front of Connor. He leaned close so they his breath was hitting the green eyed boy's lips. "Maybe you could be my inspiration."

"I would love to. But, what exactly are you asking me?" Connor questioned in a whisper, feeling tense at his close both boys were. He has never been this close to an attractive boy here which made him feel incredibly nervous.

"I'm asking you if you would like to be my boyfriend, Connor. Would you be my inspirational and beautiful boyfriend?" Troye asked, placing the palms of his hands on Connor's knees.

"I would." Connor answered, letting his hands hold onto Troye's wrists, his thumb running across the pale skin.

Troye leaned in closer, his hands sliding from Connor's knees and onto the green eyed boy's thighs. His eyes glanced down at Connor's lips, letting out a small breath. "Kisses dream of lips like yours."

Before Connor could respond, Troye connected their lips. He immediately kissed back, feeling hands cup at his hips to bring him closer. Connor slowly wrapped his arms around the pale boy's neck, his fingers going deep inside of Troye's hair.

Connor suddenly moved out of his chair, straddling Troye's waist which made the pale boy surprised. The older boy let his hands trail down Troye's chest and underneath his shirt, feeling the cold and bare skin.

The pale boy pulled away, letting their foreheads press together and his fingers run across the skin of Connor's hips. "Do you want to go watch a documentary and cuddle?"

Nodding, Connor pecked his boyfriend's lips before getting off of his lap. "Documentary and chill?"

Don't worry, they didn't have sex.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE