0.1

"Stay still." Connor groaned to himself, trying to focus his camera as he tried to take a picture of a swan that kept walking around. He licked his lips when the white creature stood still. Connor let his thumb press the button to take the picture.

He sighed when the swan saw the flash and rushed away. The green eyed boy stood up from the ground and ran a hand through his hair, looking around the park to see if there was anything else to take a picture of. Sadly, all he saw were children and their parents.

You see, Connor is a photographer. He loved taking pictures of random things when he was a child and he wanted to do it professionally when he was older. Now he has a blog where he takes pictures and uploads them to there where people can look at them. Lots of people buy them too. He'll take a picture, someone will want it and order it, Connor frames it and sends it to them. Also, he takes pictures for lots of clothing lines and random people who don't want to pay a lot of money to get their picture taken.

Connor tightened his coat around himself and put his camera back around his neck. He began walking to the nearest bench to just sit. But when he found one, his eyes caught someone already sitting there with a notebook in their hands. They were writing something and looked very focused.

The green eyed boy took time to let his eyes wonder down to up of the boy who was sitting on the bench. He had curly and dark brown hair. A rose stud was in his nose and fit the boy perfectly. He was dressed in an Adidas' hoodie with black skinny jeans.

Connor sighed when realizing that the boy probably wouldn't be moving any time soon so he walked over to a tree. He sat down with his back against the bark and held his camera between his legs to look through all of the pictures he had taken that morning. He grinned to himself when seeing that none of them were blurry but frowned when realizing that they were all practically the same.

It wasn't that he didn't think they were beautiful because nature was truly an amazing sight. The reason why he was frowning was because that's all he took. He had nothing else to take pictures of. Sometimes, Connor would wish that he had someone to take pictures of because those would be beautiful.

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Connor huffed but reached into his pocket and pulled it out, seeing that his best friend and roommate, Dan, texted him if they wanted to have lunch while Dan was on break from work. Connor replied with a yes and put his phone back into his pocket and stood up.

He began to walk to the plant shop that was a couple blocks away from the pack. Yes, Dan worked at a plant shop. People do come in and buy plants and it pays his half of the rent so it was worth being made fun of by Connor. Also, Dan's boyfriend would visit him occasionally so it was fun at some points.

Once Connor was standing in front of the plant shop, he shoved his hands in the jacket of his pockets and glanced around. He then walked into the shop and saw Dan putting on his coat and getting ready to go with a small coat of red on his cheeks due to how cold it was in the shop.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry." Connor whined, stuffing his hands in his pockets and watching Dan slowly put on his gloves — which he was doing on purpose to annoy Connor.

"Where do you want to eat?" Dan asked once he was ready, ruffling his black fringe and opened the door for his friend. Connor thanked him and they started walking down the sidewalk.

"There's this one place over there that has amazing vegan food. I'm craving them, let's go." Connor suggested, well, quickly ordered, leading Dan to the restaurant he was talking about.

"You're so gay." Dan chuckled, walking out of his room to find Connor sitting on the couch in the living room and watching Tangled while eating ramen noodles.

"What? It's a great movie and very inspiring." Connor replied, looking back and seeing Dan making himself something in the kitchen.

"How the hell is that inspiring?" Dan asked, pulling out bread from the cabinets along with peanut butter and a butter knife from the drawer.

"It shows you that you should never trust your parents because they could be just using your hair to keep them young because your actual mother had to swallow some flower juice that was powerful to keep her alive which the woman used to keep her young by singing it to you and now she's using you for your hair after she kidnapped you." Connor explained, turning back to the TV and eating.

Suddenly, he felt the couch dipped and Connor saw Dan sitting next to him. The older boy took a bite of his sandwich with a nod. "Well, I can't argue with that. So inspiring."

"I've watched this movie every night for three weeks. Does that show how lonely I am?" Connor asked, turning his head to Dan when the movie went on commercial break.

"I don't think so. I don't think you need to date someone to keep you happy. Personally, I love watching such inspiring Disney movies with my best friend." Dan replied, putting his feet on the coffee table in front of them and grabbing Connor's blanket and wrapping it around himself.

"Same, man. They're so inspiring." Connor nodded, pouting when he didn't have his blanket. He sighed and snatched it back from Dan. "No way, this is mine." Connor mumbled, tugging back at the blanket.

"No! I bought it!"

"With money I gave you for your birthday!"

"Connor!"

Connor groaned when Dan pulled the blanket to him and wrapped it around himself once more. The green eyed boy crossed his arms over his chest like a child and jutted out his lip, giving his friend puppy eyes.

"I'm not falling for that anymore." Dan chuckled, patting Connor's head a couple times like a dog.

The green eyed boy rolled his eyes with a sigh and turned his attention back to the TV. Both boys stayed quiet until the movie was over. By the time it was, Connor was still pouting since Dan never gave back the blanket.

"I'm gonna head to bed, jerk." Connor informed, glaring at Dan as he stood up from the couch and started making his way to his bedroom. He wasn't actually mad at Dan but he loved to tease him.

"Connor! Don't be a weenie!" Dan shouted from the living room with a little teasing in his voice. Connor laughed loudly before shutting the door and jumping into bed, turning off the lights and letting sleep take over him.

I really like the idea of this story and I'm really excited for it. I got the idea of connor being a photographer and troye a song writer/poet because orion carloto and her boyfriend, michael morales. they are so cute and are just life goals, honestly.

I hope you guys are excited for this story because I am. Yay, everyone needs a little tronnor in their life.

Let me know your thoughts :)

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE