1.7

so, i was wondering if you could come to the park with me so i can take pictures of you??

as if i were a model?

yeah. you already look like one so why not take pictures of you? i have to take pictures of people for a clothing line in a couple of days and i'm not that experienced with telling people what to do so i need practice.

well, you already did take pictures of me when we were at the museum so i guess i would wouldn't mind.

are you sure? we don't have to.

i'm sure, babe. don't worry. this is what we have to do as boyfriends, help each other. so, i'll meet you at the park in thirty? xx

of course. x

After hitting send, Connor set his phone on his nightstand after walking into his bedroom. He made his way over to his closet to grab his light brown coat. The green eyed boy was already dressed from work and he didn't change. So, he slipped that on and sat on his couch until he knew it was a good time to leave.

To be honest, Connor wasn't lying when he said that he had never taken pictures of people. Yeah, he's taken family pictures but not actual models for a clothing line. This was a pretty big deal and he had to practice. The whole shoot was going to go the way he wanted. He would be able to tell the models where to stand and what to do.

Since everything Troye did made him look like a model, Connor knew having his boyfriend help him would be great. There was an advantage of having an attractive partner.

A while later, Connor stood up from his couch and grabbed his camera bag from the floor next to it. He wrapped it around his shoulder, calling out to Dan that he was leaving the apartment for while which Dan responded with a, 'Don't come back!'

He chuckled as he locked his apartment door behind him. Connor went to the elevator, shoving his phone in his pocket before walking out of the apartment building. Suddenly, his eyes caught a small pink building a couple of blocks down. He immediately thought that it would be better than the park.

hey, meet me at the pink building a couple blocks from my apartment. i think it would be cuter to use.

Connor skipped over to the building, the wind of Pennsylvania brushing past his skin which made his cheeks and nose turn a light pink. When he got to the side of the building, Connor glanced around it to make sure that wasn't dirty or had any graffiti.

Thankfully it wasn't which made Connor grin widely. His fingers ran across the walls, sinking into the cracks which made the wall even more beautiful because it showed its flaws while being gorgeous. It sort of reminded him of Troye, as weird as that sounded.

He brushed his hands together, getting the dirt and dust that was stuck to the wall and then onto his hand. Connor looked up at the sky and saw that it would get dark soon so he was hoping that Troye would hurry up so they could do this.

Speaking of the devil, Troye looked down the alley Connor was in and smiled when seeing his boyfriend taking out his camera. He shoved his hands into his jean jacket pockets, walking over to Connor and kissing the older boy's cheek which made him jump.

"So, is this going to be like an actual photoshoot where there is cool lighting and shit?" Troye asked, letting his elbow rest on Connor's shoulder as he watched him press buttons on his camera.