2.5

With Connor being gone, Troye literally had nothing to do besides performing at the club. He always spent his time with his boyfriend and now that they're separated, Troye has all of this free time and doesn't know how to spend it.

So he was always at the club, performing.

He just finished a set and was taking a break, everyone in the club was jumping to the mainstream music. Since Troye has been at the club more than he used to, he started to like the music since he hears it so often. Most of it was really bad rap music which the type he hated the most.

Besides that, he mostly talked to Phil and hung out with Bless if he was there. Dan was always at home, groaning how he has to pay all of the bills himself. He didn't really mind but he just liked to complain to Connor over the phone whenever they got the chance to talk. It was rare to get Connor on the phone for the past couple of days.

Troye sat down on a stool at the bar, tapping his fingers on the counter as he tried to think of what to do. Phil slid him a glass of apple juice like he always did. It was their routine now and Troye didn't love it anymore. He missed to being able to perform because he would be with Connor.

"Oh my god, Troye?" A voice asked and Troye immediately knew who it was. He turned his head to the side and saw an old friend from high school sitting right next to him at the bar. Tyler Oakley.

Troye's eyes widen at the sight of his high school best friend. "Ty! Holy shit! How are you?"

"I'm well! I moved to Pennsylvania a couple weeks ago and I'm finally settled in. I decided to take myself out to celebrate. My roommate wanted to stay in and clean everything." Tyler replied, taking a sip of his drink with a small laugh. The boy looked good. He had blonde hair and the same old glasses he always wore.

The pale boy nodded with a wide smile, showing that he was happy for his friend. "That's great! I'm happy for you. Who is your roommate?"

"Do you remember Korey?" Tyler asked and when Troye nodded, the blonde boy gave Troye a certain look. It said 'it's him' which made the pale boy eyes widen since Tyler and Korey used to hate each other back in high school. So, hearing that news was surprising.

Troye just simply nodded, trying to process everything. "When did you two become friends?"

"We went to the same college and we became really close since we shared a dorm." Tyler replied with a small smile on his face while talking about his best friend. Back when the two hated each other, Tyler always talked about Korey with disgust but now it's with a smile. It was good to see a big change. Troye always knew that they would end up being friends in the end. "And what about you? What have you been up to?"

Not sure if he should mention Connor, Troye tapped his fingers against his drink. He used to have the biggest crush on Tyler and everyone knew, the pale boy was very obvious when it came to crushes. "I've been really well. I have been performing here as a job."

"That's so cool! That must be fun." Tyler exclaimed, trying to think of a way to bring up a topic Troye hated talking about. But, since the two were close, Tyler thought that it would be okay to ask. "Does that mean you're over Daniel..?"

With a nod, Troye gulped down his drink quickly as if he wanted to end the whole conversation. He hesitated before answering, setting his glass down slowly. "Um — Yeah. I am. I got over the whole thing after a while."