A whole new world

Star was in her room with rajah, she was still mad about earlier. Just who does everyone think They are? Meanwhile Marco, Abboo, Glossaryck and carpet were in the garden where Marco was pacing and muttering, Glossaryck and carpet playing chess and Abboo was trying to peel bananas with his elephant hooves but no luck, just having the banana squirt at his eye. "Star is mad at me. I don't blame her though." Said Marco. "So move." Glossaryck said, carpet moved a chess piece while shoving one of Glossaryck's pieces away. Glossaryck stared with wide eyes. "That's a pretty good move. I can't believe this, I'm losing to a rug." He said making a funny face. "Ugh Glossaryck I need help." Marco said frustrated, Glossaryck put an arm around him while looking like some director guy with sunglasses and jet black jelled down hair (again I have no idea who genie was supposed to be.) "alright sparky here's what we do. You gotta be direct." He said in the director guys voice. "Okay. What do I do?" Marco said. Glossaryck back in his original look pulled out a chalkboard a hat on his head and a pointer and pointed out what was written on the board. "Tell her the TRUTH!!!" He yelled out the last part. "No way! If I tell Star the truth, she's going to think that I've been lying to her." Marco said. "Look. All I'm saying is follow your heart and don't let this change you." Glossaryck said. "No I have to be smart, smooth, graceful.*sigh* well how do I look?" Marco said. Glossaryck sighed in disappointment and answered Marco's question. "Like a prince." He said looking sad. "Great." Said Marco and the carpet flied him up to Star's balcony. It was really big. "Hello? Princess Star?" He said. Star looked behind the balcony curtains to see who it was. "Who's there?" She said. "It's me, Prince Marcio- I mean Prince Marcio Ubaldo Diaz." Marco said in his prince voice that was very stupid. "I do not want to see you! Go away." Star said walking back inside her room until she was stopped. "No wait please princess. I just wanted to talk to you-" Marco said until rajah was growling at him. Marco scared took off his crown and swinged it to tell rajah to shoo but rajah kept messing with him. Star stunned at the sight of his crown off because he looks like the boy she saw the other day. "Down kitty." Marco said. "Wait." Star said looking at him. He looked back at her. "Do I know you from somewhere?" Star said. Marco looked like he was about to panic but he still answered the question. "Uhm... No?" He said. "You remind me of someone I met in the market place." Star said with rajah now by her side again. "I uhm have servants who go to the market place and servants who go to the market place for my servants so it couldn't have been me you saw." Marco said lying. Star looked down in disappointment. "I guess not." She said in disappointment. (Time skip to when carpet shows up on the balcony because I'm lazy XD.) "how are you doing that?" Star said looking down from the balcony. "It's a magic carpet." Marco said showing the carpet to Star. "It's lovely." Star said. The carpet took Her hand and kissed it. "You wouldn't want to go for a ride would you? We could get out of the palace, see the world." Marco said. "Sure. Is it safe." Star asked. "Sure. Do you trust me?" Marco said. Star looked up at him in confusion. "What?" She said. "Do you trust me?" Marco said again smiling at her and offered her his hand. Star almost took his hand but stopped in hesitation but took it anyway. "Yes." Star said as she took his hand and got on the carpet. The carpet began flying as far from the palace as possible. "I can show you the world. Shining shimmering splendid. Tell me princess when you last let your heart decide?" Marco sang and gave Star a lily flower and she sniffed it. "I can open your eyes take you wonder by wonder. Over sideways and under on a magic carpet ride. A whole new world. A new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no or where to go or say we're only dreaming." Marco sang as they were now up in the clouds. "A whole new world. A dazzling place I never knew. But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear. But now I'm in a whole new world with you." Star sang for the first time in 18 years she finally felt free. She finally felt happy and most importantly she finally felt in love. She knew that the boy right next to her was the boy from the market place and now she was in love with him and she couldn't be happier. "Now that I'm in a whole new world with you." Marco sang. "Unbelievable sights. Indescribable feeling. Soaring, tumbling, relieving through an endless diamond sky. A whole new world." Star sang as the carpet was flying fast down into the earth and stopped. "Don't you dare close your eyes." Marco sang. "Every moment is better. I'll chase them anywhere. There's time to spare but let me share this whole new world with you." They both sang at the same time as they visited places like Egypt and Greece. "A whole new world." Marco sang as he grabbed an apple and gave it to Star who looked at him with a smile and dreamy eyes. "A whole new world." Star sang. "That's where we'll be." Marco sang. "That's where we'll be." Star sang. "A thrilling chase." Marco sang looking at his reflection in a pond. "A wonderous place." Star sang as she also stared at her reflection in the pond. "For you and me." Star and Marco finished the song and Marco had his chin on top of her head and Star had her head on his shoulder with their eyes closed and holding each other's hands behind their backs. An hour later they were in China and Star finally told Marco she knew he was the boy in the market place the whole time. She was a little mad at him that he lied. Marco felt bad about lying to her and told her that he really was a prince which was a dumb thing to say and you get the idea. (Time skip again to when they return to the palace because I'm still lazy XD.) "goodnight my handsome prince." Star said to Marco. "Sleep well princess." Marco said to Star but they just stayed there looking dreamily in to each other's eyes. Carpet of course tired of waiting for Marco to make his move decided to push Marco closer to the princess. Marco's lips soon crashed in to Star's. at first their eyes were wide open with surprise but they soon closed  so the both of them could savor the kiss they were sharing. A minute later they separated from the kiss, extremely happy and Star walked back in her room but not before taking one last look at her prince and entered her room. Marco was so happy that he whispered a "yes." And soon the carpet flew down to the garden. "For the first time in my life everything is right." Marco said until someone grabbed him. Hey guys I'm so sorry I didn't update last week. I'm a also a butt-head when I didn't update the day after I last updated but I hope this chapter can make up for that. Anyway let me know what you think. Ciao.