Marco meets Toffee

Marco was in the dungeon, struggling to get out of the shackles they had his wrists in. "She was the princess. I probably sounded so stupid to her." He said when he suddenly heard abboo and looked up at the window to see the little monkey. "Abboo. Boy am I glad to see you." Abboo climbed down the window and into Marco's lap. "Good boy abboo now get me out of here." Abboo glared at him and spoke his monkey language all angrily at him. "What's wrong?" Said Marco. Abboo posed to look like the princess in her cloak and swung his tail in his little hand and then yelled at Marco in his monkey language again. Marco smiled at Abboo. "Don't worry abboo I won't be seeing her again besides the law says she's got to marry a prince" he said but frowned. "She deserves a prince." He said with a saddened voice until he heard someone else in the cell. "Well if you want your princess there is a way to get her." The mysterious voice said revealing an old lizard man. "How?" Marco said as the old man walked closer to him. "There is a cave of wonder out in the desert. All you need to do is get a very powerful lamp and then you'll get your reward." The old man said pulling out three very shiny rubies that Marco and Abboo looked in awe, they were about to take them until the old man put them back in his pocket and the old man extended his hand for Marco to shake."do we have a deal?" He asked sinisterly smiling. Marco felt unsure about this, yes he did want to be with princess star but he didn't know he could trust this man but a deal was a deal so he shook his hand with the old man's "deal." He said. The old man smiled evily.