Marco Diaz

"Stop thief." Yelled a castle guard who were all chasing a young man named Marco Diaz. Marco diaz was tall and handsome. He had tan skin due to his Mexican heritage. He also had brown eyes and brown hair and a little black mole under his left eye. His choice of clothing wasn't really proper due to him being poor. He wore a white pants a grey shirt and a purple vest thing. (I have no idea what that thing Aladdin wears is so I'll just call it a vest thing.) he and his pet monkey abboo were being chased by the guards. "All this for a loaf of bread?" Marco asked and saw the guards getting closer towards him. He jumped off of the building he was on and landed on a clothes line and saw that he was dressed in some women's clothing and heard laughing. He turned his head and saw three middle aged women who he knew laughing. He walked up to them. "Morning ladies." He said to them. "Getting into too much trouble again today aren't we Marco?" One of the ladies said "oh yeah I mean it's just bread." He said and turned around to see the guards were still after him. "Uhh if you'll excuse me I have to get going. Bye." He said to the ladies. They were chasing him for what felt like hours only it was fifty nine minutes and they finally gave up when they landed in manure. "Finally we lost them abboo." Marco said to his monkey. He broke the bread in half and gave the other half to abboo. When he was about to take a bite he saw two hungry kids looking in a trash can. They looked like they were twins. They had light skin and brown hair and the girl had braces. (You know who they are.) he felt sorry for them and decided to give the bread to them but abboo just gave him the angry eyes and just took a big bite of his half. Marco just ignored him and went up to the twins. "Here. Go on take it." He said offering the bread to the twins and they took it and ate it. "Thank you so much" said the boy. "You're welcome. Anything for starving kids." Said Marco smiling at them and walked away. Abboo looked at the twins and back at his bread and decided to give it to the twins. The girl took the bread and scratched abboo's head saying thank you and abboo followed Marco. Marco and abboo stopped walking when they heard trumpets and saw a prince dressed in red on a white horse. "Another suitor for the princess." a man said. The twin girl was running up to the horse with her brother following her to stop her. The horse halted. "Out of the way you brats." Said prince Tom. Marco ran up him with a glare on his face. " HEY!!! If I were as rich as you I would be able to afford some manners!" Marco said to the prince. The horse whipped it's tail at Marco and continued trotting and the people laughed at him "Hey look at that abboo. It's not everyday you see a horse with two rear ends." Marco said with a mischievous smile. The prince turned his head at Marco. "You are a worthless street rat. You were born a street rat you'll die a street rat." Said prince Tom who's horse walked inside the castle entrance. Marco ran up to the entrance who was too late when the gates closed. "I'm not worthless. And I don't have fleas." Marco said scratching his head. "Come on abboo. Let's go home." When they were finally home Marco pulled the drapes to see the castle. "It's going to be different abboo. We'll be rich, have a palace and everything will be right." Marco said and went to sleep. Okay everyone this is the second part of my starco story. It may not have everything from those first scenes from Aladdin with Aladdin but I couldn't remember them but I promise next chapter will be better. Ciao.