Star butterfly

Prince Tom bursted through the doors with an angry face (as usual.) "THATS IT!!!!! GOOD LUCK TRYING TO MARRY HER OFF!!!" He yelled. The king and queen tried to stop him. (Hey guys just to let you know star will have both of her parents in this fic.) "no no please don't go." The king said but it was too late when prince tom slammed the door on his way out. "Ooh! Star." The queen said. The king and queen went outside to look for their daughter. "Star?" The queen said. "Star!?" The king said when out of nowhere the family pet tiger rajah jumped in front of him. "Oh confounded rajah!!! You always have to ruin everything." The king said while the queen just rolled her eyes. "Oh father and mother rajah was just playing that's all. Weren't you rajah? You were just playing with that over dressed prince tom weren't you?" She said in a baby voice towards rajah who just laughed for some reason. Star butterfly was a beautiful young lady with light skin like her parents and long blonde hair like her fathers beautiful light blue eyes like both of her parents and just like her mother she had birth marks on both of her cheeks but instead of purple diamonds like her mother she had pink hearts instead. She was also wearing a beautiful baby blue dress with ruffles but not too  many and black flats on her feet and a gold crown with little purple jewels on top of her head. "Ehem." Both of her parents said at the same time while giving her stern looks. "Star this kind of behavior is not appropriate for a princess." The queen said. Star just rolled her eyes not caring. "Star. The law says that you must be married to a-" "prince." Star said while they were walking towards the bird cage and star opened it reaching for a bird and petting it. "By your next birthday." The King said. "The law is wrong. Besides if I do marry I want it to be for love." Star said snuggling the bird against her cheek. "Darling we just want someone to protect you. We are not going to live forever." The King said as he, the queen    and star walked back to the fountain and star sat on it. "Why can't you two trust me to do it on my own?" Star said dipping her finger in the water. The King and queen walked up to her. "Because you are a princess." The King said. "Then maybe I don't want to be a princess anymore!" Star said splashing the water with her hand. "OH!" The King yelled and looked at rajah. "We shall forbid you to have any daughters." He said as he and the queen walked back inside the castle while rajah had a confused look on his face. "Humph." Star grunted and ran toward the bird cage and freed all of the birds and watched them fly in the sky with a smile on her face.