Marco meets glossaryck

Marco sat up with a groan and rubbed his aching head. "Is everyone okay?" He said, everyone nodded and he looked at the cave and he sighed. "Looks like we're stuck here." He said, Abboo smirked and pulled out the lamp that he apparently stole from Toffee. "Abboo, you little thief." Marco said smiling at the little monkey and took it from his paws. "I can't believe we came all the way down here for this lame thing. It looks like there's some writing on it but I can't see it with all this dust." He said dusting off the lamp but it started shaking and shot up in the air and a blue being came out "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" He yelled until he stopped. "Whoo ten thousand years in there will give you such a crick in the neck." He said to Marco who looked in amazement at the genie, he had blue skin with a white beard, magenta eyes that were for some reason diamond shaped, a little tuft of white hair on his head and was wearing yellow robes and had a ruby on his forehead. "Oh I am so rude. Where are my manners? I am the one and all powerful GENIE Glossaryck. And you are?" He said magically making his tail into a microphone and held it so Marco could speak. "M-Marco Diaz." Marco said stuttering over the fact that right in front of him was genie. "Hmm Marco diaz that's a handful. Can I just call you Mar or just co? Or how about MarMar?" He Said turning to look like a Scottish person. "Here boy (whistles)" he said and made himself in to a dog with a hat, bagpipes and a kilt. "I must of had hit my head a bit harder than I thought." Marco whispered. "Do you smoke? Do you mind if I do?" Said glossaryck. Said and shifted back in to his original form with smoke everywhere. "Hey now I think about it, you're a lot smaller than my last master." He Said raising his hand down to Marco's head. "Either that or I'm getting bigger. Look at me. Do I look different to you?" He Said playing with his stomach. "Wait! I'm your master?" Marco said and a graduation hat and diploma was magically on him. "Congratulations." Glossaryck said until he saw the carpet. "Hey rug my man. Give me some tassel." He Said high fiving the carpet. "So can you give me a explanation of some sort?" Marco said and after a song about how Marco never had a friend like Glossaryck and wishes yada yada yada you get the gist. "So I can wish for anything? Anything I want?" Marco said. Glossaryck posed to look like some old actor (I have no idea who genie was supposed to be) "well there are some proquoes and rules you should know" he said counting his fingers. "Like?" Marco said. Glossaryck sat next to him and began to explain. "First I can't kill anybody. So don't ask. Second I can't make anybody fall in love with anyone else. Third I can't bring back anyone from the dead. It's not a pretty picture." He Said shape shifting so he could explain why he couldn't do all that stuff. Marco and Abboo smirked at each other. "Oh well Abboo we can't get out of here. Now we're stuck with him. Some all powerful genie, can't bring people back from the dead. I bet he can't even get us out of this cave. I guess we'll just have to figure a way out of here." He Said smirking. Glossaryck glared at him and stomped his foot at him. "Excuse me? Did you summon me? Did you rub my lamp? Did you bring me here? Did you wake me up to just insult me? Uh uh! I don't think so. You're getting your wishes so SIT DOWN!!!" He Said. Marco smirked again and sat down on the carpet and so did Glossaryck and Abboo and just like that they made their way through the sand ceiling of the cave and pretty soon they were out of there. Okay everyone. This is my new chapter so I hope all of you enjoy and I'm sorry for the week hiatus. I am so lame. I'll try to update more often. Ciao.