Toffee and ludo

Outside the land of mewni was a lizard man in a suit and tie and the other was a bird thing (I have no idea what ludo is so I just call him a bird thing) the man was named toffee with his sidekick ludo. Now some would say that toffee was a ridiculous name but you would not want to mess with toffee because he meant business. They were or toffee were patiently waiting for someone who can give them the other side of the trinket they have so they could go in the tunnel to get a magical lamp. Now toffee didn't like magic but this was one offer that he didn't want to cross. He wanted to be king with all his evil heart (if he even has one). Finally after waiting for who knows how long the dealer finally showed up. He was a giant frog. "Buff frog. You're late!" Toffee said to the out of breath creature. "I know I know but I hope this will make it to you." Buff frog said pulling out the other half of the trinket. Toffee looked at it in awe "yes." He said reaching his hand out but buff frog denied first. "Ah ah. The treasure." Buff frog said. "Will be yours as soon as I get that lamp!" Toffee snapped. Buff frog cowered before standing up again. "That's better." He said. The other half of the trinket flew to the other half of it and they finally connected forming a scarab beetle. They felt the ground shake when all of a sudden the tunnel rose up from the ground. It was in the shape of a tigers head when suddenly it spoke "who dares interrupt my slumber." It said in a scary God-like voice. "I do." Toffee said. "Then enter and not to touch anything but the lamp." The tunnel said. Toffee ludo and buff frog all walked up to the entrance. Buff frog was shaking in fear. "Go on. The rest of the treasure is yours but the lamp is mine!" Toffee said. Buff frog went in hesitantly and when he had enough he ran back upstairs but it was too late when the tunnel sank back into the ground. "THAT'S IT!!! WE ARE NEVER GOING TO GET THAT LAMP NO MATTER WHAT WE DO!!!!!!!!!!" Ludo angrily screamed. Toffee looked at him with his usual half lidded look "calm yourself ludo. We will get that lamp one way or another." Toffee said. Okay everyone this my first take on a starco and a star vs the forces of evil fanfic and I'm not sure if it's going to be perfect but I'll try my best at the next chapter. Ciao.