What did you do?

(Hey everybody, sorry for the long delay this week just went through a little writers block. Anyways this took place an hour before Toffee met Marco, so I hope you enjoy) Star barged in the room Toffee was in. She was real mad but Toffee like always had that look on his face where he did not care. "Toffee! I have a bone to pick with you!" Star said in an angry voice, Toffee rolled his eyes before answering her. "Why, whatever is the matter your highness?" He said in his deadpan voice. "The guards just arrested a boy by your order!" Star said, once again Toffee rolled his eyes before answering her again. "But princess it had to be done. He committed a serious crime." He said. "And what crime was that?" Star said very frustrated with him. "Kidnapping the princess of course." Toffee said." Star looked at him as if he was stupid. "What? He didn't kidnap me, I ran away!" She said. "How very sad." Toffee said. Star had tears in her eyes and just ran upstairs to her room unbeknownst to her, Toffee was chuckling evily. Star ran in her room and shut the door and layed on her bed and began to cry with rajah sitting next to her and comforting her "oh rajah this is all my fault. I didn't even know his name." Star said as rajah hugged her. A few seconds later, stars parents entered her room with worried looks on their faces. "Star darling. Whatever is the matter?" Her mother said. Star looked at them before answering "Toffee, he did something bad." She said. Her parents walked up to her and sat down on the bed. "Now now dear. Tell us all about it." Her father said and she sat up and began explaining. So did you like it? Post in comments down below to tell me what you think and I'll update again tomorrow and enjoy the picture I got from FaceBook. Ciao.