Prince marcio diaz

Toffee and the king and queen were in the throne room because Toffee had something to discuss to the king and queen. "Now Toffee, what did you want to discuss to us?" Said the Queen. Toffee rolled his eyes and pulled out a scroll. "I simply have the solution to your suitor problem." He said. "Which is?" Asked the king. Toffee cleared his throat and began reading the scroll. "The law says that the princess must Marry a prince and be queen." He said. "But Star hated all those suitors, you know that." The Queen said. "Yes I know now please let me finish your majesty." Toffee said and continued reading. However if the princess denies all the suitors she must... Oh how interesting." He said smirking. "What? What is it?" Said the king and queen with worried faces. "Marry the royal counselor. That would be *gasp* me. He said still smirking. The king and queen pulled out kaleidoscope and read the bottom of the scroll. "But I thought the law said only a prince was supposed to marry a princess." The king said looking over the scroll. "Yes well I demand that the princess will marry me." Toffee said with an angry face and used his cane to hypnotize them. "You demand that princess will....- the king said until he and the queen were snapped back in to reality. "But you're so old." The queen said. Toffee hypnotized them again. "The princess will marry me." He said. "The princess will marry....-" the queen said until once again she and the king were snapped back in to reality when they heard the sounds of trumpets being blown. The three of them ran outside on the balcony and saw a parade of some kind. "Make way for prince Marcio." The men of the parade said and Glossaryck (in disguise) began singing about a prince the people of mewni have never seen before. The feather fans were pulled away to reveal a handsome young man with a red prince suit with gold trimming and shoulder pads and buttons with a cape that was red on the outside and gold on the inside and golden crown with little red rubies. He also had tan skin, light brown eyes, dark brown hair and a little black mole under his left eye. Star was watching from her balcony too. This man looked familiar to her almost as if it was... No it couldn't. Could it? "Prince Marcio fabulous as he ubaldo Diaz." Glossaryck said. An hour has passed singing about how great this prince was. With Abboo barging in the castle and took the king and queen's breaths away. "Greetings your majesties, I am Prince Marcio Diaz and it's such an honor to meet you all." Marco said to the king and queen and Toffee. He was a little afraid towards Toffee because of what happened the previous night. Meanwhile Toffee and ludo eyed him suspiciously. After a few minutes of discussing things and Toffee forbade it. "You're majesties, I am Prince Marcio Diaz. Just let me meet her. I will marry your daughter." Marco said. when Star was walking in the throne room she heard that and she was mad. "How dare you?" She said. Everyone turned around shocked to see her. "All of you?! Sitting here and deciding my future?! I am not a prize to be won!" She said and stormed out of the throne room. "Star!" Said the queen. "Oh, give her some time to cool down. She'll get used to you. Meanwhile, let's get you settled in. Come along." The king said and began walking Marco to his room were he'll be staying. Toffee glared at him, knowing it was the boy from the night before. "I think it's time to say goodbye to Prince didi." He said and walked out of the throne room to plot his plan to get rid of the prince. Hey everyone. Sorry for taking so long to update. I was just going through family problems again. So let me know what you think and I'll be updating tomorrow too. And be prepared for Starco in the next chapter. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (I'm so evil). Anyway, ciao.