Inside the cave of wonder

Marco, Abboo and Toffee (in disguise.) rode the camels all the way to the cave of wonder and Marco and Abboo entered the cave but before they could the old man stopped them for a minute. "Remember lad get the lamp and don't touch anything else. Got it?" Toffee said. "Got it" said Marco and he and Abboo entered the cave. "Toffee can you hurry it up? I'm sweltering in here." Said ludo who was hiding in toffee's toga. "Shut it!" Toffee said shoving ludo back in the toga. Marco and Abboo stared at everything in amazement. There were a lot of treasure, gold, diamonds you name it but they were not here to take any of this stuff they were just here for the lamp. Get the lamp and get out of here, simple as that and anything for Marco to win the heart of the princess of mewni. While they were walking Abboo could swore he saw something moving and turned around to see what but saw nothing and continued to walk. The carpet that was following them continued to follow them until Abboo turned around again and ran to Marco blabbering on to him. "Abboo stop messing around we have to find the lamp." Marco said. Abboo stared at him wide eyed and put on an angry face and crossed his arms and continued walking. The magic carpet tip toed (if that's even possible if he has tassels) but Abboo turned around to see the magic carpet and screamed and ran over to Marco, jumping on his head. "Abboo stop messing-" he said until Abboo turned his owners head to look at the carpet and Marco looked at the carpet in amazement "whoa a magic carpet." He said but the poor carpet hid in fear. "Hey it's okay we don't bite." Marco said. The carpet came out and picked up Abboo's little fez and walked right up to him to give it to him but Abboo crossed his arms and turned his head with a glare on his face until he snatched the fez out of the carpets left front tassel and gave him the business with his monkey language and told him to scram, the carpet was heartbroken and turned around and walked away until Marco told him to stop. "Hey wait. It's okay don't go. You can come with us." Marco said. The carpet was overjoyed and did a little dance raising his front tassels clenched in fists in the air. "Can you help us? We're trying to find this lamp." Marco said. The carpet knew what they were talking about and waved his tassels for them to follow him. "You know where it is?" Marco said and the carpet nodded yes. "Alright then let's go." Marco said and followed the carpet but Abboo stopped him because he was unsure about the carpet. "Come on Abboo give him a chance. He knows where he's going." Marco said and continued to follow the carpet. Abboo rolled his eyes taking a deep breath and continued to follow them. Minutes later they were deeper into the cave where the lamp was and walked down the stairs. "Alright you two stay here and don't touch anything. Got that Abboo?" Marco said giving a warning to Abboo, Abboo just turned his head and crossed his arms with an angry face. Marco assumed that meant yes and walked up the stairs to the lamp. Abboo turned his head around until he caught sight of golden gorilla statue holding a large, big, shiny red ruby shaped like an egg. He looked at it in awe and licked his lips and walked to it until the carpet grabbed his foot and nodded his head no. Meanwhile Marco climbed the last of the stairs and looked at the golden lamp in the form of a teapot and stared at it with awe and picked up and examined it "this is what we came all the way down here for? What a disappointment." He said. Meanwhile Abboo got out of the carpet's grasp and ran over to the ruby. "Hey Abboo check out this lamp-" Marco said when he saw what Abboo was doing. "Abboo!!!" He yelled until Abboo grabbed the ruby in success until the cave began to shake. "YOU HAVE GRABBED THE FORBIDDEN TREASURE!!!! NOW YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!" The cave yelled and began to rip apart showing hot lava. The carpet flown to Marco and Marco got on quick. The carpet flew fast and grabbed Abboo who dropped the forbidden treasure and put him on him and flew fast to get out of the cave. Minutes past while rocks fell and almost crushed the trio until they were near the the cave entrance/exit that was until a huge boulder fell and landed on the carpet although Marco and Abboo were hanging on the cliff of the remaining cave. "Carpet!!!" Marco yelled until the old man rushed over to the entrance. "Give me the lamp!" He said. "Grab my hand!" Marco said almost falling. "Give me the lamp first." The old man said. Marco reached in his pocket and grabbed the lamp and tossed to the old man. "YES YES ITS MINE!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" He said as it was thundering and lightning. "Okay now grab my hand!" Marco said. The old man looked at him and pulled out a knife and almost stabbed Marco with it. "What are you doing?!!!" Marco yelled. "Giving you your reward. Your permanent reward." The old man said as he raised the knife until Abboo jumped at him and the man muffled screamed trying to pry Abboo off his face. Meanwhile the carpet was struggling to get out of the bolder's grasp, he kept floating out until he was free and flied straight towards Marco and Abboo. The old man kept trying to get Abboo off his face until he did and threw the monkey right on Marco's head who lost his grip on the cliff and fell screaming until the carpet caught them flew to the exit but it was too late as the last of the cave sank in to the ground and fell to the ground of the cave. Meanwhile toffee took off the beard he was wearing. "Yes it's mine. It's finally mine-" he said but stopped to see the lamp was not in his pocket. "What?!!!!" He said "no! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" he yelled. (Okay everyone this is the new chapter of my starco story. I hope it's long enough for all of you and post in the comments on what you think about it. Anyway Love you all. Bye.)