ludo's plan

The king and queen, Princess Star, Toffee and ludo were all in the throne room trying to make Toffee patch things up with Star. "Now Toffee, do you have something to say to star?" The King said. Toffee rolled his eyes and tried to act sweet. "My sincerest apologies about what I did your highness. It won't happen again. Ever." He said trying to act nice. Star knew he was lying and just glared at the floor with her arms crossed. "Now star and toffee, I want you two to make up and put this whole misunderstanding behind us so we can continue to look for a suitor for star." The queen said bringing star and toffee closer to each other. "I hope my apologies are enough for you princess, I truly am sorry." Toffee lied. Star hesitated to look at him but did anyway. "Well they are enough for now but know this, at least when I'm Queen I'll have the power to get rid of you." She said getting in face and walked away with her parents following behind her yelling her name, when they were out of sight toffee put an angry face on. "If only I would have gotten that lamp I would teach her a lesson!" Toffee said in an angry tone. "'I'll have the power to get rid of you'" ludo said imitating what star said in her voice. "AHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SICK AND TIRED OF US KISSING UP TO THOSE BOZOS AND THEIR LOUSY DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!" He said yelling like he always did when they didn't get their way. "Calm yourself ludo, we will get what we deserve soon. All princess star needs to do is find a chump husband. Maybe he'll be like her." Toffee said as he and ludo put their hands on their necks. "Ewwww." They both said until ludo got an idea. Ooh ooooooh, Toffee. What if you were the chump husband?" He said. "What?" Toffee said turning his head to look at him almost enraged. "No no no. You're not a chump. What I mean is you marry the princess and become king." Ludo said. Toffee thought for a minute and smiled evily. "Me as king would be perfect. I like the way you think ludo." Toffee said "yeah and once you become king we'll throw mommy and daddy and the little woman off a cliff. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Ludo said imitating a person who fell off a cliff. Toffee and ludo laughed while walking to the sit down on throwns. "I just love your wicked mind ludo." Toffee said grinning evily. Okay everyone this my new chapter. First off I just wanted to say I'm sorry for taking too long to update. I'm an idiot, I should have updated the other day like I said I would. Second, should I do a face reveal? Yes or no? Let me know in the comments below on whether or not I should do a face reveal and I will try to update more. As the Spanish say which I'm half Hispanic, Adios.