Star meets Marco

Marco and abboo were sneaking around the melon stand for a melon to have for breakfast. "Okay abboo. You distract the seller and I'll grab a melon." Abboo saluted to his owner and used his tail to hang from the roof of the stand. "Taste this. Your tastebuds will dance." The owner of the stand said to the passerby who were still walking past the stand. The owner of the stand turned around when he heard abboo's monkey noises and saw that abboo took a melon. "Hey put that back!" The owner said but abboo just ignored him and made a face at him. "WHY YOU-" he said glaring at abboo unbeknownst to him Marco took a melon while the owner was arguing with abboo. The owner took the melon away from abboo and was shocked when he saw a melon missing. "Great job abboo." Marco said as he cracked the melon in to two. "Breakfast is served." He said giving abboo the other half of the melon and both bit into them. Meanwhile star was walking around the town unbeknownst to the people that she was the princess because of the cloak draped over her body. She saw that everyone was busy shopping and working. Marco saw her. "Wow." He said admiring the girl's beauty. Some of the stand owners were yelling what they were selling like vases, necklaces and fresh fish. Star accidentally bumped into a man who was doing a trick that involved shoving a fire stick down his throat and swallowed it and burped smoke and gave a half lidded glare at star who apologized to him and continued to walk until she saw two hungry twins by Apple stand. One was a boy with a pine tree hat and the other was a girl with a sweater and braces in her mouth. Both had brown hair. She walked up to them " awe you two must be hungry. Here you go." Star said giving them each an apple. "Thank you ma'am." The boy said. The girl nodded. "You're welcome." Star said. The twins walked away. "You better be able to pay for that!" The owner of the stand said glaring at star. "Oh I'm sorry sir but I don't have any money. But I could go to the castle and get some from the King and queen." Star said. "No one steals from my cart." He said pulling out a sword "no please." Star said but he grabbed her arm and raised his sword to cut off her arm. Marco was watching with a worried face."no don't." He said stopping the owner of the stand from chopping off Star's arm. "I am so sorry about her. Where have you been?!" Marco said looking at star. "What are you doing?!" Star whispered to Marco. "Play along." He whispered back. "You know this girl?" The owner of the stand said. "Yes sir. She's my friend. She's a little crazy." Marco said star looked at him as if he was the crazy one. "She said she knows the King and queen." The owner of the stand said. "She thinks the monkey is the King. Isn't that right." Star knew what he was getting at and decided to play along. "Oh. My King. I grovel at your feet." Star said bowing down to abboo. "It's really sad. Well now if you'll excuse us we have to go to the doctor." Marco said. "Why hello doctor. How are you?" Star said looking at a nearby camel. "No that's not the doctor. Come on friend. Come on King." Marco said urging abboo to follow them. Abboo obeyed until all the gold and jewelry he stole slipped out of his little vest. "HEY!!!" The owner of the jewelry stand yelled. "ABBOO!!!" Marco yelled at him. Marco, Star and Abboo all ran away from the angry owners. They kept running they were apparently on top of a building until they had to jump off of the building. "What are doing!? Are you crazy?!" Star said. Marco held out his hand. "Do you trust me?!" He said. "What?!" Star said. "Do you trust me?!" Marco said again. Star looked behind them to see the angry owners were still chasing them and looked back at Marco. "YES!!" Star said grabbing his hand and they all jumped for it. And just like the other day what happened to the guards the owners landed in a cart of manure. They were really angry when they found out that they lost them. (Okay everyone this took me like the rest of the day to finish but it was worth it. So let me know what you think of it. Ciao.)