||20

^ Love this Gif ^

Jinx sighed. Once again they were back at Belle Reve. The Beautiful Dream. She said on the floor. She didn't feel good at all. Her stomach felt like a rollercoaster. She shrugged it off and heard guards coming. Uhhhh!

She climbed on the ropes and tried to ignore them. "Oh look little miss Jinx!" Griggs laughed. Jinx rolled her eyes and she hoped down. She was starting to get dizzy. She started losing her balance.

"What Jinx is dizzy?" Another guard taunted her. She was about to throw back an insult but then her stomach couldn't take it. She bent down and it just came out.

"Oh my god..."  A guard said grossed out. She felt light headed and passed out. Falling hard to the floor.

*****

Jinx woke up and she was strapped to a dolly. She opened her eyes and saw eyes staring back at her. With disgusted and confused faces. At least her stomach was better. "So..think you can leave by starting a family huh?" Griggs spoke harshly. She flinched but gave an confused look.

"What are you talking about?" Jinx asked. "You should know Gezles." A female doctor with brunette hair spoke with a blank face. "Um you guys are acting weird-" "So you think you can just get pregnant and that's okay?" Brandon (A guard) spoke. She gave them a look and started laughing.

"You guys are funny..now seriously what is it?" She asked still relaxing from her laugh. "We are serious Gezles." The guards spoke again. She stopped smiling and started hyperventilating. She was pregnant! How will Floyd act...what will he say. It had to be from him. Griggs rolled his eyes and gave her another shot. "You better not kill my baby!" She yelled angrily. Woah her mood changed quick. "Relax..I'm not." He grumbled. After he rolled her and pushed her not into her cage but Floyd's...uh oh.

"Make it good." He whispered in her ear and she gulped. Floyd was punching  his punching bags as always but stopped once he noticed her. "Hey babygirl what's up?"He smiled. Just the word baby startled her. She started hyperventilating again. He stopped and frowned wondering what was wrong. He picked her up and sat her on the somewhat bed.

"Breathe Jinxy breathe." He instructed her and she started to calm down while he rubbed her stomach. She gasped and looked down at his hand. "What?" He asked. She blushed and shook her head. "TELL HIM JINX!" Griggs called while walking down the hall. "Tell me what?" Floyd looked at Jinx suspicious. "N-nothing Floyd." She played with her fingers. He lifted up her chin with his index finger, "Marina what is it?"

She sighed, "WellIjustfiguredoutiwaspregngnatbutdidn'twanttotellyousinceyoualreadyhaveZoe!" She jammed out all at once and got up ready to leave but he pulled her back down. "Jinx...this time slower and in an language i can understand." He raised an eyebrow.

She bite her lip and spoke, "Well Floyd..i just figured out i was having your baby." He looked at her and laughed. "I thought you just said you were pregnant." "I did." He looked at her and pulled her in for a kiss. She was surprised and then relaxed into it. He rubbed her flat stomach, "Zoe's going to have a new sibling."

"