||03

Over time Jinx and Deadshot had became great friends. Jinx also being the 'fashionista' she is made a cuter version of her outfit.

She tied the front of her orange shirt. Then had her baggy orange pants. Her and Floyd were talking about random stuff when Amanda and (to which Jinx read his mind) Rick Flag approached Floyd's cell. She read Amanda's mind and she was going to tell (because they didn't have a choice) about a Task force thing.

"What makes you think I would join?" Jinx frowned. Surprised Amanda turned around and gave a cold glare which turned into a smirk. "Because if you do you will get 10 years off your sentence." Jinx thought about it for a minute.

"I have another request." "What?" "I will get back to you on it" Jinx stated. Amanda nodded. "Fine..i'll join." Jinx laughed and sat on her bed humming. The guards looked confused and then Jinx faced Rick. "Hey hot stuff." She smiled with a flirtatious wink and turned back around.

Floyd was taken back by what Amanda was explaining. Then they left.

*****

In the morning Jinx heard feet and bangs and yelling. She quickly got up and saw guards heading into Floyd's cell. He held his fist up preparing to fight. The guards came in and tackled him to restrains on a table wheelchair thingy. "Floydy?!" Jinx gasped as they came in to do the same to her.

She jumped and tackled them. Kicking and punched. It was no use though. They forced her into restrains. She struggled against them but it was no use. They were on too tight. She really started worrying when she saw needles. A girly voice came from a girl named Harley Quinn in front of her. She saw her wince and scream in pain. When it ended she started laughing like a maniac.

 They wheeled Harley away and then it was her turn. She struggled in fear. "Hey hey..it's gonna be alright." The guard laughed. She rolled her eyes and suddenly felt a sharp pain in her neck.

She was rolled outside. Her eyes stung trying to adjust to the sunlight. She was unstrapped and immediately jumped out of her seat. She growled at them. "You idiots!" She yelled and her eyes turned fuchsia. When she was about to attack them she felt a hand pull her away. It was Floyd.

"It's okay Jinxy." He smirked at her and she hugged him. After a while Floyd went over to talk with El Diablo. She suddenly felt an arm around her shoulder. She turned around and punched whoever it was. "Ouchie!" The girly voice of the infamous Harley Quinn groaned. "Woah..you've got a good punch!" She smiled and Jinx blushed.

"What's that?" Floyd asked Flag. "12 pounds of shit in a 10 pound bag." He said and opened it. The man punched the first two soldiers he saw and they restrained him against a cart.

Couple minutes later a truck came and a man jumped out. A woman said something to him so he punched her and she fell to the ground. "Ouch!" Jinx muttered. "What..she had a mouth!" He explained and everyone laughed.

Flag explained that a bombed has been entered into them. They try and be rebellious they get blown up. "It's as small as a rice grain but as powerful as a hand grenade." He told them. Jinx found all of this boring until he told them about their belongings.

Jinx rushed over to her box. She stripped and was close to nakedness. She glanced at Harley who was too. The boys were staring at them. "What?!" Both girls  grinned.

She rebraided two braids going down her back and she swayed her hips past the smirking boys and winked