||19

Two Weeks Past and It was one day before the gang would be heading back to their prison

Jinx wasn't feeling well but she put that aside.

Right now she was walking in the city of San Diego. It took a lot of convincing but Floyd finally agreed.

She was walking and she heard a loud explosion. She heard people who were fleeing and crashes and booms. She quickly ran to see what was happening and saw...Trigon!?

She started hyperventilating. She hadn't seen him since. Then she saw..the Justice League!?

She snuck past the thrown cars and destruction. She got closer and saw them trying to fight him.

Ha!

Even Raven should know that. Wait Raven...the girl who was about to cast her sister in hell with their Father! That sly bitch!

*Jinx's POV*

I tried to hide behind a car but good ol' dad pointed me out.

"Jinx?!" Which caused the whole team to look at the direction I was in.

"What the hell are you doing out of hell!?" Raven growled. "Escaped big sis!" I laughed.

"Jinx!?" I turned around and saw 'Suicide Squad'. Oh this is real fight. Why am I sounding so evil...must be because of my dad. I started cracking up and so did Harley..weird.

"What is happening." She said between giggles. "First off why do you look like that?" Robin asked. As I was about to speak little miss Raven had to switch me into my old self.

Pink haired

Pink haired. Purple and black body suit with long sleeves. My black cape. Black knee high boots. And my black choker. I growled. Why did dad have to come why did the Justice League come. Why. The boys from our gang started looking at me up and down.

"Um so..this is weird.." Harley snorted. I rolled my eyes and saw him. Kid Flash. With Artemis. Grrr. Okay so i'm not with him anymore. I was still getting mad. Not a good move. "Dad why are you here?!" I asked annoyed. "DAD!?" Everyone yelled except Raven. "Raven...you didn't tell me-" "Didn't think it would get out!" She breathed heavily.

"Princess..why did you leave?" Trigon asked turning towards me. I felt arms around my waist and automatically knew it was Floyd. I saw Flash glaring and I smirked. "Because it's hell...who would want to live there?!" I growled. "Me." "Well Trigon I don't!" I yelled which I knew made him angry.

He started throwing fire which I dodged. "All You got!?" I laughed. "Jinx shut up!" Raven yelled and flew down. "No Raven you shut up..you sent me to hell..your own sister!" "Your not my sister." She rolled her eyes. That stabbed me right in the heart.

I started breathing heavy which she smirked to. "Um Rave." Garfield called grabbing her.

My vision started getting blury. My eyes turned pink. "Um Jinxy?" Floyd asked. I was lifted off the ground. "Don't make me do it Raven." I growled. She grinned and flew forward. "Do it."She mocked me.

I screamed. Buildings started to fall. Everyone flew different places but Raven stood still. She always had the strongest powers..always...ALWAYS! Everyone loved her...

I started crying and flew down. "That's what I thought." She laughed. "HEY LEAVE MY FRIEND ALONE!" Harley screamed and swung the bat at raven which she dodged and threw her back.

"Enough!" A familiar voice called. I looked up and it was Batman.

They all faced him. "Raven send your father back to hell..now!" Raven did as told. She closed her eyes and our father yelled some colorful words and was pulled into the portal.

 "As for you villains...go back to Belle Reve!"

"Fine Batman!" Crybaby mocked him.

"One more thing!" I called. "Artemis...make sure Kid Flash doesn't cheat..like he did with me." I muttered the last part without looking back. "Why..because he liked me better than you." She snared. I turned around and laughed. "No because your a whore and I don't think he will be sticking with you for long." I laughed almost choking on my words, did a cute pose I disappeared. Oh yeah..I can teleport but I don't do it often.

I don't always teleport to the place I want but luckily I ended up at the hotel. Yes!

I had to do this....

Garfield/Beastboy: Woah woah woah wait..your mom did it with Satan?!

Raven: His name is Trigon but basically yes.

Garfield: But they totally did it!?

Starfire: Garfield! That was inappropriate..Go on