||18

After my winning singing we decided to go back to the hotel rooms.

"See ya later Jinx and remember..use protection!" Harley winked and stuck out her tongue and caused me to blush. But I then remembered what I promised him. Dang it! I didn't even hear the door close. "So Jinxy." I heard his voice and immediately started to blush. I stayed still my back to him. I heard him coming closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i could smell his cologne.

He spun me around and i covered my cheeks. I bit my lip and he smirked. He kissed me and it was very passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. The kiss became more intense by the second. He bit down on my soft lips and i moaned. moaned. I slapped myself in my head. I could feel him smile through the kiss and i blushed even more.

His hands slid to my butt but this time i didn't move them. He laid me down on the comfy hotel bed and departed from the kiss which left a line of saliva. (Gross i know lol).

My face couldn't get any redder. I looked like a frickin tomato. He pulled off his shirt showing his 6 pack. (I don't know if it's true or not so just bare with me). I stared until he started laughing which i then realized and looked away.

He sat and asked, "You sure?" I smiled and nodded. Inside i was actually really excited. He smiled and leaned in for another kiss and he got on top. He then moved to my neck and started sucking on it. I bit my lip and then he got to my sensitive part and i moaned out. My cheeks still red.

He got up and pulled my dress off leaving me in my black bra and black lacey underwear. I bit my lip and blushed even more and i didn't even know that was possible. He smirked and unhooked my bra and my breast just popped out. I blame my mother for such big breasts. He kissed and sucked and i became a moaning mess.

*****

I woke up and it hurt everywhere. I chuckled knowing it was from last night. I turned and saw Floyd still asleep. I got up and stretched and forgot i was naked. Well now i could just take a shower. I laughed at myself and went to go shower.

Hmmm ^^ "Ohhh! *Winks*"