||12

I woke up and felt weird. I wasn't attacked to the bed still. I stumped out and fell. Causing a "Boom!" The Joker walked in and smiled wickedly. "Looks like sleeping beauty is up." He cackled. "What..do..you want from me!" I yelled in his face. "For you to destroy the Suicide Squad. "And what makes you think I would do as you say..Joker!" I frowned and he circled me.

"I will destroy everyone's weakness..starting with dear little Zoe." I gasped, "If you lay a finger on Zoe I swear I will-" "Ta ta..now you have to unless you want to ruin Floydy." He teased. I frowned. They would never forgive me for this. "How do you know I can even beat them?""Because that's what the pink stuff was." He cackled. I gulped. He was really doing this. Making me into more of a monster then I already am.

My father after is the devil.

***Time Brought to you by Harley's Bat!***

Floyd looked everywhere for her. Even the spot where they were walking yesterday in Star City. He stopped as he saw an helicopter in the distance. It landed and out jumped Harley Quinn. "Hey Floyd!" She jumped and hugged him. He gently pushed her back. She was in her outfit from when they had to defeat Enchantress. Following was KC, Boomerang, Amanda, Flag, and his team. He growled. "Oh so now you wanna help." Amanda rolled her eyes as Harley broke into laughter.

"How exactly will we find her?" Floyd asked no one In particular. "Well Harley here is going to help us." Amanda stopped and looked at Harley. "Fine follow me!" She laughed and skipped as they followed her.

****

I sat in a chair in the room I was before. I knew that if I didn't do this that Floyd would lose his daughter. He loved her so much.

I started laughing hysterically. Nothing was funny which was really weird. Why was I laughing. I stopped and frowned. The Joker came in and said, "They're coming sweetie." He laughed and exited the room. I followed.

Please forgive me.

****

Harley lead the group to a brick wall. "Harley this-" She pressed one of the bricks and it opened. "You were saying?" She asked and laughed walking inside as they followed. She went over to the side of the place and broke a window with the bat.

"Okay guys I'll wait outside and you-" "Look!" Harley said. There sat Jinx. With her head in the knees. "Jinx?" She called and Jinx lifted her head and her eyes were fuchsia. She mouth an "I'm Sorry." to the blonde haired woman and she threw magic towards her which surprised Harley and she knocked the wind out of the woman which caused her to tumble back.

"She's fighting..Fire!" Rick yelled. Amanda nodded at them and a helicopter came out of no where and she was climbed in.

"What the hell are you doing Gezles?!" Flag yelled angrily. She cackled and tilted her head. "What the hell am I doing?" She smiled and closed her eyes. Suddenly mutants formed around her. She pointed towards the team and nodded.

****

Joker watched from the window of his bedroom. He broke into laughter and feel onto the floor.