||14

Jinx picked up the lifeless body and carried it to a  river in the back. Everyone tried to gather what just happened. Harley on the other hand stared at Jinx with disgust. She killed her love. No one kills her Puddin' and gets away with it.

Harley knew what she had to do. She grabbed one of the guns that was dropped during the battle. When Jinx came back from the lake she was looking like her old self but tired. Harley chuckled and she was surprised no one say what she was about to do.

She put her finger to the trigger and pushed it. A scream immediately caught everyone's attention and Floyd ran to Jinx's side as she collapsed to the ground. He looked at who ever shot it and saw the gun in Harley's hands. "YOU SON OF A BITCH QUINN!" He yelled and then suddenly the helicopter appeared with Amanda.

Rick's team and Rick went inside while Floyd carried Jinx inside saying words like, "please don't die on me." and "I'm so sorry!" Harley realizing what she done dropped the gun and was put in cuffs.

*****

Floyd paced around the hospital bed staring at the blue haired beauty's face. Her skin turned pale and her chest rose and fell which kept Floyd sane. He felt as if he had to kill Harley for what she did, but Jinx was his first priority.

He stopped when he heard, "Floydy?"He quickly turned around and smiled relieved. He walked over and grabbed her hand. "I-I thought that you-" She put a finger to his lip,"Shh I'm fine." her voice cracked. He bit his lip as the doctor came in.

"Are you her boyfriend?" He asked. "Oh n-" "Yes." She stared at him in surprise and he chuckled. "Jinx is doing good but we want to keep her for one more day to make sure everything is fine!" Floyd nodded and the doctor left.

Floyd sat in the chair at the side of her room. "Hey Floyd?" "Hm?" "Who was the one who shot me?" She watched as Floyd's face turned dark and he frowned.

"Harley." He said and she gasped.

Of course it was Harley! She thought. She did love the Joker...

****

Days past and Jinx and everyone else was back in the Belle Reve Prison.

Beautiful Dream..Not!

*Jinx's POV*

Weeks past ever since that incident. Harley and I were friends again even though Floyd didn't agree with it. But I was known to forgive but never forget.

I laid my head on the hard bed and listened to Floyd's grunts as he punched his punching bag. I got my Twilight book and started reading. Amanda agreed to let me 'visit' Floyd in his cell but no funny stuff.

Oh yeah I'm now Floyd's girlfriend...Squeeee!

Before going to Belle Reve  Floyd took me to a restaurant. It was fancy but I didn't think he was the guy to go to one. Shouldn't judge a book by it's cover I guess. We entered and I gasped it was so fancy. He chuckled and  him being the gentleman he is pulled out the chair for me. I sat and he went over and sat in chair.

We ate our food and yada yada but then.."Jinx?" "Hm."  I was paying attention to my food  but then realized he was on one knee. My eyes almost  popped out my head. "W-what-"  "Don't worry  Jinxy I'm not proposing...yet." I blushed and he smiled "But..i wanted to know something." He pulled out a ring. "Would you be my girlfriend Jinx?"

My smile couldn't get any bigger. "YES!" I squealed and he put the ring on my finger. "It's a promise ring." He smiled and  I hugged him, "Thank you." I whispered and he pulled me up from the chair. He smirked and pulled me close with his hands on my waist. He leaned in and kissed me..it was like a whole bunch of fireworks going off. I tasted his sweet lips and he pulled away which made my lips feel cold again.

Everyone was clapping and my face couldn't get any redder. I just wished we weren't  in Belle Reve Prison. But guess what were villains.

****

It was getting late and I heard snoring. I giggled to myself and knew it was Floyd. A guard came to my cell. He was new and nice. Never laid a harsh finger on me. "Hey Jinx wanna go?" He asked referring to Floyd's cell. I nodded and he unlocked the door.

Even though he was nice he still took precautionary measures. I held my arms out and he cuffed them. I followed him to Floyd's cell and he unlocked it. Floyd woke and rubbed his eyes. He groaned but smiled realizing it was me.

The guard locked it and walked away. "Hey babygirl." He hugged me which turned into a kiss. I missed this. His warm sweet lips mixed with mine as they moved in sync. He put his hands on my butt. "H-hey!" I smacked his arm playfully and he laughed.

"So how's life treatin ya?" I asked as if I didn't know and he laid down waiting for me. "You know punching my punching bag and getting beat up you know the usual." He laughed and so did I. I snuggled next to him and pecked his lips. "I love you Floydy." "Luv you too Jinxy." He replied my smashing his lips into mine.

A/N/ This is not the end..there is more to come..and maybe some new friends. *wink*