||04

P.S. I'm adding more parts to this story that didn't happen in the movie.

They all boarded into an helicopter. Jinx sat between Floyd and Harley. Jinx looked around and realized she was with the baddest of the bad. She giggled and everyone turned to look at her. "What?" Harley smiled. "It's just...I'm with the baddest of the bad..and the H.I.V.E thought I couldn't do it." She muttered the last part but Harley heard. "Who's the H.I.V.E?" Harley asked curiously. She got a message on her phone and she smiled. "My Puddin's coming!" She whispered to Jinx but she didn't hear.

"Yeah who is the H.I.V.E?" Boomerang asked. Jinx looked at everyone and realized they were waiting for an answer. Except Harley who was busy smiling at her phone. "A group of villains..heard of the Teen Titans?" She laughed at the last part. "Yeah." Floyd, El Diablo, Boomerang and Harley nodded. "Well...how do you not know about the 'H.I.V.E." She mocked Robin's voice.

Harley started cracking up and everyone looked at her funny. Which caused Jinx to laugh. "The H.I.V.E...those stupid ridiculous villains?" Harley giggled. "Yep...those bastards." Jinx frowned darkly. Jinx flipped her braids over her shoulder but since they were so long they hit Deadshot in the face. "Ow." He muttered and she laughed. "Sowy Floydy." She apologized and kissed his cheek. "Oooh looks like someone' blushin!" Harley snickered and so did everyone else.

Deadshot turned to look at the window. Just then Rick came in with an Asian girl.

"This is Katana." He introduced her. "I wouldn't get on her bad side." He warned them. "Her sword can capture your soul and rip it to shreds." Jinx gulped.

The girl glared at them and sat down while saying something in Japanese.

 "Hey, I'm Harley..what is that I smell...the scent of death?" Harley held her hand out. The Asian girl took out her sword and said something to Rick in Japanese. "No..not yet." he shook his head. She put her sword away and sat back down while Harley pulled her hand away awkwardly.

Just then the aircraft was shot and it started falling. Everyone was screaming while Harley laughed. Jinx got up and closed her eyes. "What the hell are you doing!?" Rick screamed. She ignored him and focused her energy. The plane suddenly started flying like it was supposed to.

"Woah!" Everyone gasped and Jinx giggled.

****

Once they landed they got out and started walking. The place looked so terrible. It was destruction everywhere and it looked deserted. The sky was grey and looked like a bomb was placed.

Jinx heard hushed voices and realized it was Slipknot and Boomerang. They were trying to escape. Idiots didn't think the bombs were real.

Slipknot started climbing up a building. Rick reacted quickly. He pulled out an tablet and clicked Slipknot's mugshot.  Suddenly he exploded and he body fell limply on the street.

Jinx shook her head and started walking to catch up with the rest of the group. She saw one of the creatures and reacted. She yelled and magic exploded from her hands. The group heard and ran in to fight.

Jinx pulled out her laser gun (it was an shark). She laughed insanely and started shooting the creatures. When they fell she looked to see if anyone needed help. She saw Harley looking like it so she cart-wheeled-over and threw magic.

"Thanks bestie!" She thanked her and screamed "Jinx behind you!" When Jinx realized it was to late to react. When she was waiting for her death she realized that it had been shot by Deadshot. "Thanks!" She smiled. He nodded.

Deadshot jumped on a car and started shooting the things till there was no more that they could see.

Deadshot walked back over to the two girl and they started walking again. Harley pulled Jinx back. "When Mistah' J comes wanna come with?" She asked. Jinx started grabbing her head and yelling. "Jinx..you okay?!" Harley gasped. The last thing Jinx saw was Deadshot running up to her and then she blacked out.

Longest chapter I have ever wrote...crazy right..

Next chapter is a flashback....