||16

They finally arrived at their destination. "Woah where are we?" Crybaby asked seeing the lights.

"California." Rick answered with a grunt. Jinx snorted and Crybaby whispered, "What's his issue?" "He's Rick Flag..what's never his issue." Jinx whispered back and they both laughed. Harley was staring out the window as they started to land.

When the helicopter landed the heathens exited out and Jinx gasped. She loved how California looked. The lights and more. "Come on!" Rick called and the group followed him. They arrived at an hotel and it was huge.

****

Crybaby's POV

I sat quietly on the bed while Harley jumped on hers. I kept thinking about my life which I really shouldn't be.

I ran and ran looking for a way to escape. I ran into the alley way..such a bad move I  face slapped  myself in my head. He laughed and I looked for anyway to escape. None. He stepped closer and closer. "Oh sweet  Gabriella..no where to go is there?" He cackled. I sobbed and sunk to my knees. He pulled me up and slapped me. I cried and he banged my head onto the wall. My eyes began to close while the darkness taking over me.

I felt tears and quickly whipped them away before anybody noticed.

I shared a room with Harley.

Jinx and Deadshot...Oooooohhh...better not be doing any nasty nasty.

Boomerang guy got one alone.

Killer Croc decided to go to the swampy waters but would be blown up if he tried to escape.

"Want to go to the bar?!" Harley giggled. I nodded and she went to go change.

I went to go change into one of my outfits.

I put on my yellow crop top and red skirt. I put on white frilly socks with my sandals. yes I know I have a kinda childish style but that's just me.

Harley hopped out in her checkered dress. It was short all around. It was black and gold..also very shiny.

"Love ya outfit and tattoos!" Harley exclaimed while checking me out. I blushed and she wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "Come on let's go tell Jinx!" Harley smiled and I nodded still blushing from a few minutes ago.