||07

Harley awoke a few hours later. Lucky Jinx didn't kill her. "That bitch!" She yelled angrily. "Calm down Harles!" Floyd tried to calm her. She sighed and then Rick announced, "This is it!" Stay here!" He walked into a room. "Screw this!" Deadshot finally said after a minute of silence.

He walked in and nobody spoke. Just then they all walked out following was Amanda Waller. "Come on!" Rick yelled and they all followed to the rooftop.

A aircraft came down and the door opened. A hair of crazy colored green hair appeared. "Everyone down..it's high jacked!" Flag yelled over the sound of the helicopter.

Harley laughed and started running towards the Joker. Amanda and Rick were calling her back but she jumped and grabbed the rope that was lowered down for her. She waved and winked.

"Rick destroy her!" Amanda yelled furiously. "I can't her bomb's been disabled!" He yelled frustrated. "Deadshot..Kill her or I'll kill you!" Amanda told him.

Deadshot pulled his gun and aimed it towards Harley. Deadshot shot and Harley dramatically fell still holding the rope. She popped back up and laughed her crazy laugh. She was pulled up by the Joker. "Puddin!" She kissed and hugged him.

Rick ordered his men to shoot down the helicopter..so that's what happened.

Harley went flying out of the helicopter and everyone gasped. The helicopter went crashing down.

Harley fell behind a building out of their view. Her eyes slowly closed and everything went black.

*****

Harley opened her eyes and saw everyone surrounding her. She groaned and saw Amanda. Uh oh! "Ms. Quinn what did you think you were doing?" "Well I-" "No time..we have to go find-" Just then Incubus came out of nowhere and took Amanda.

"Shit!" Rick yelled.

****

Jinx has been practicing with Enchantress and her brother Incubus. Enchantress told her she sensed them coming..and Jinx was ready.