Hitch Hikers and Junkie Whores

Start from the beginning

The familiar sound of boots hitting the entrance filled my ears but I never turned to face him.

"I found a hitch hiker!" Jax announced, causing me to almost fall out of my chair so I could see the newbie. She had gorgeous blue eyes with soft brown hair that fell in luscious curls, with a small chest but her long legs made up for the disappointment of her tits.

"Oy, look who's here!" Chibs cheered, pushing past me,much like the rest of the guys did just to greet her. I shrunk back against the bar, folding my hands together nervously. Was this the infamous Tara that everyone spoke so often of?

"Alright, let's give her some space,guys." Jax suggested with a laugh, waving off the Sons. I gulped and avoided Jax's eyes as he walked towards me, pulling me into his chest.

"Hey,baby." he greeted, kissing my jawline. I shook my head at him and ducked away from his questioning eyes before I muttered,"Who is that?"

"Angel fucking Delaney." Juice spat as he turned out of the garage. The girl smirked and pushed away from Tig before she taunted,"Juan Carlos. Did you miss me?"

"Fuck you." Juice snapped.

"Hate to burst your bubble, sweetie, but you already have." I raised an eyebrow at the exchange before Jax explained it for me,"Juice and Angel have a love hate relationship. They were fuck buddies for a while but Otto put it to an end once he told Juice that she was dating someone else. He's hated her guts ever since."

"Aw, so does that mean I get to pick Juice's side?" I cooed, watching as Juice's soft eyes turned hard and angry.

"Just get to know Angel before you start choosing sides, baby." Jax encouraged. He turned to the two fighting then shouted, "Hey, Juicy, go take a walk, brother! You can fight with Angel later."

Juice did as his VP ordered, but Angel decided that it was a great time to come talk to me. Jesus,I really don't want to talk to people today.

"Hey,Jackson, who's your friend?" she cooed, giving me the once over. Jax went to introduce us when I cut in,"Libby Parker, Jax's girlfriend. And you are?"

She smirked at my tone then held a hand out and stated,"Angel Delaney. My dad's Otto." The name rang a faint bell in my head, but I couldn't connect a face to the name.

"Pleasure to meet you, doll." I stated, smiling. I couldn't detect my own sarcasm but I knew there was some hidden in my tone and smile.

Jax looked in between us two and swallowed nervously. I caressed his arm then cooed,"I'm gonna see if Juicy is okay, I'll be back soon, baby." He nodded and kissed me softly before I headed out the door, my eyes turning cold.

"Libby girl, where ya heading?" Chibs asked as he followed me out,tone confused.

"I don't appreciate hitchhikers, Chibby." I answered, continuing on my way towards Juice who was now heading towards the entrance/exit of TM.

"Aye, lassie, Angel's a party but she doesn't enjoy toying with Jackie. Unless she doesn't like the current fuck toy he's with." I glared at him, signaling that he wasn't helping my anger, and he sighed then replied,"Ight, Libs, that came out wrong. You're not some fuck toy. You're his girlfriend."

I stopped to pat him on the shoulder only for me to say,"That still does not help me any,Chibs. But thanks for the support."

"Aye, anytime,lassie!" I finally reached Juice's side after taking a few more longer strides than I wanted (or was supposed to be able to take, compliments of my short ass legs.) then I mumbled, "You don't like her either then?"