fifteen

"What are you doing to me?" she murmured to herself. But he heard her. He saw her lips part, took the form of an 'o', the tip of her pink tongue visible. What he would do to find himself lost in that mouth; plunging in and out. Receiving pleasure as well as giving.

He couldn't wait to have her. His heart raced, it's speed like that of a galloping stallion at the flash of lightning, scared. His plans were sweaty just at the thought of her intimately with him. He was so close to dreaming over a naked body he hasn't seen...yet.

She was fluttering her eyelashes up at him though unaware. She was still lust induced. With the way she was on the bed, her front completely visible, inviting. Her breasts, two twin peaks on her chest. Straining against the material that bound them. Wanting to be free, craving his touch—he was sure. And he was definitely craving her.

Her whole body was twitching, excitement of what she believed was soon to come, building in her. So innocent and still so alluring.

His wolf was definitely all for it, he needed it too. His eyes raked up and down her curvy length. She wasn't perfect. Exactly what he liked about her.  Her breasts weren't small, they were big enough that he was sure he could cup with his big palms and not cover it. Her skin an healthy shade of mocha brown. She didn't have a flat stomach—it was a little curved below, down to the thick thighs underneath her shorts. She was perfect this way to him—well, except for her injuries—she was his.

He needed to break out of this. She was injured. He had left her. She needed to heal before thoughts of seduction should cross his mind.

"I see you're still injured." he said down on her meeting her eyes, doing his best to keep off her body. He quickly sent a message for every member of the Pack to return back to their homes. He was going to carry her to theirs.

Slowly, the people started to thin out, everybody was leaving as he waited for an answer from his mate.

She was a little slow in allowing his words register in her head. When she did, she started to rise from the bed as she was so embarrassed. What had she been thinking? Getting all worked up over someone who didn't clearly want her! Damn it. This is the third time now he had rejected her—but she had seen it in his eyes. He had wanted her or had she imagined that? As well as the erection. Had it been for someone else and she had just assumed it was for her, because of her.

She reasoned. What would he even want in her. She was a mere child compared to him. He was older, certainly more experienced and wanted someone who could match up to that. So much for everyone saying he wants her. He probably just pitied her, which was worse. She couldn't even start crying now. She didn't want him to see her weak with her defenses down. She wanted to run. Leave.

"Are you okay?" he questioned again—he squatted to her eye level—she stole a glance and was that...pity she saw in his eyes? Exactly. He pitied her. Her heart broke. She was humiliated.

"I'm fine." she said in a high-pitched voice trying to sound cheery—she wasn't anywhere close. She looked around and saw the place had been emptied. They were the only two left.

"Where's Carlos. I want to go now."

"Why do you want Carlos?" he said, his hands clenching into a tight fist as his eyes narrowed. He had figured, and it was obvious his mate fancied his sister's mate but he didn't know it had come to this—didn't want to believe.

Many a times, he wanted to snap all of his joints, make him cry, make him beg. Why would he—Carlos—dare to smile while his mate smiled? Why should he hug her? And why for fuck's sake should he have a pet name for her. Why did he even dare?!

He should be grateful Gemma was his mate and she had made Hell promise her not to hurt her Mate. If not, he wouldn't have lived to see another day had their shenanigans continued.

She looked crossly at him like it was a dumb question he asked. "Because."

"Why?" Hell still pressed. "Am I not enough for you? When will you start looking at me, start seeing me as more? When will you start needing me?" he said in a raw voice and then burst in angrily. "When will you stop looking at me as your kidnapper and look at me as a man! A man that wants you, that needs you." Rowan held his gaze confused. What was he even saying? He was just jealous that she wanted Carlos attention over his. He didn't mean what he said now or did he?

"I know you doubt it but I've told you before. We are mates. Bound to each other. I want you and you'll grow to want me. But you have to give me a chance. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Don't understand why you won't want me. Help me here. Talk to me. Please." he wasn't one to beg. It was obvious by the strain in his voice but for her, he'll do anything. Anything to keep her. He had grown so long without her and now that she was here, right here in his house where he wanted her all along, she wasn't leaving. Ever.

"You don't mean that." Rowan frowned shaking her head. He was still squatting. He didn't look pained doing it. He looked pained watching her. Waiting.

He sighed. "What have I got to do to get you to believe me?" thankfully they were alone for this. He wasn't afraid to bare his heart to his mate in public. He just didn't want anyone overhearing this. The last time he had declared them mate's, she had confessed she hated living with him. Hated being away from home. But what could he do about it. He couldn't live without her. She is his world but as a leader, he also had duties to fulfill.

Rowan was melting, but she wasn't sure. He was her kidnapper. He took her away from the only living parent she had left. How was she supposed to trust him?

With the way he was now, begging, she truly wanted to believe. Believe him. Believe he wants her—how bizarre is that? It was also taking a toll on her. She was hurt by his hurting and she couldn't explain it. She didn't even know a few tears had leaked from her eyes. Only felt it when his finger swiped below her eyelids. This tugged at her heart and she broke under his gaze.

"Make me trust you! Tell me the truth. That's all I want to know. Tell me why you did it? I want to know. Everything." her heart was already opening up to his but she was still confused about a lot of things. A lot of him.

He nodded as if he understood. Then stood up motioning for her. "Want to see your father?" her heart jolted.

Her father. She almost let out a squeal. "Yes!" finally. She was going to see him. Going to know how he was faring. Going to hug him—just like old times. And Hell was going to help her. She was now excited, her heart in turmoil because of Hell almost forgotten.

"Let's go see him," and he swooped her up into his arms, carrying her like she weighed air. Didn't he mind that she was injured? That she was going to slow him down.

Apparently not so as he strode across the room to meet, her father.

Author's Note:
I don't know about this chapter, I think I could have done better but... What do you think? Too fast? Too slow, too annoying? Please tell me.

On the plus side of things, she's finally going to meet her father!

Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment. ♡ ♡ ♡

    unedited.