two

It was always easy to find her. He thrilled in the chase. But he hated that she was always running from him. At every little chance she got. She always did. He tried to cut her some slack. Thinking she could change, not want to run. But every time he grew less hard at her, she ran.

Didn't she ever learn that he was still going to catch her no matter how far she went. She couldn't escape it. Escape them.

  Especially what he loved, was the look on her face when he caught her. The pissed off and annoyed look she always had. It caused him to twitch, and in more places than one. She was unbelievable sexy he could restrict himself. And he didn't try, much.

"What the fuck man,"  she hissed standing from where she had oh so gracefully kissed his feet. Note the sarcasm. "Couldn't you have waited a few extra days."

"Language missy." he chuckled as she stood and almost groaned out loud. Almost. She was dressed in a shirt-his shirt only and some buttons were open, her delicious cleavage in view and her great set of legs. It took a lot of restriction for him not to literally jump her bones.

"What?" she deadpanned. Looking too good for her own sake in the halo of the silvery moonlight.

Shut up. You've been having horny thoughts about her ever since you saw her. Control that raging hormone of yours. At least till we get to the pack house. She's unsafe out here and I don't feel good about that.

His wolf. Way to bring down his growing tent. He shifted, trying to adjust himself and not get her to see.

"I meant, control your language."

" So, you're allowed to curse and I'm not." he frowned at her. Then she folded her arms against her chest, pushing her breasts up-her beautiful purple hair draped down her shoulder-and he being taller than she was, was seeing far more than she realised.  He could no longer take it. He turned away to the left. Anything to avoid having to bone her now. She wouldn't want that.

"Pack up your bags, let's go home." he said his voice icing. He had work to do. And her running away again was making that work pile. And when he was tired, he was snappy.

"No." he turned his head quickly to her as she planted her feet firmly to the ground. "I'm not going anywhere with you, Hell."

"Come along now Rowan. Be nice." she was pulling his legs.

"No, I'm going nowhere with you." she also steeled her voice. It wasn't good to know someone as stubborn as you. You never yield when it comes to the other.

"Rowan." now he was talking through gritted teeth. He isn't a patient man.

"No." he didn't even hide it. His mask slipping. He charged towards her and immediately hoisted her up to his shoulder and gave her a loud smack on her behind that reverberated in the silence of the night.

"I warned you." was all he said as he began walking in the opposite direction. Rowan still on his shoulder.

"No you didn't," he heard her sniff as he felt a tear drip on the back of his shirt.

She was crying.

He stopped in his tracks. But he had warned her.

"No you didn't,"  she repeated again,  sniffing her nose while tears still dropped on his shirt.

"You ordered me to. I don't like being ordered like a child. I don't like feeling like a child, but you made me and now you beat me for not listening. I hate you."

His steely heart cracked as she uttered those three vile words. He hated hearing it from her. Wanted to hear it's reverse instead.

"I didn't bea-" he wanted to tell her that that it wasn't a beating. It was more like a pat. Spanking wasn't called a beating now was it? But she wasn't having any of it.

"I'd like for you to shut up and let me be in peace."

That shut him up.

Now, look at what you did. Because you couldn't control your horny-fucking-self from her, you've made our Mate mad at us.

Blame it on me, why don't you.

When they got to the house, she got off his shoulder and walked into her allotted bedroom angrily, slamming the door shut. As she went to the side of her bed, she sat on the floor, folded her knees to her chin and let her heart out.

She was angry at herself. At Hell, and at the world. Why did she have to be trapped with a man like him. Why did their paths ever have to cross.

  If it hadn't, I would have been a free bird, free to do whatever I want, however I want,  without any caution to the wind. But there's Hell.

She cried hard again for a few more minutes before cleaning her eyes.

Time to plan another escape.

Author's Note:
So? What do you think? Why do you think she's trapped with him?

  Please comment and vote! ♡

Rowan in the multimedia ⤴ ⤴