nine

She was having a dream. In the dream, she saw her dad's back turned to her just as she remembered the last time she saw him—she was walking behind him in the dream. Suddenly,the image changed and she was in the woods—strangely enough, it reminded her of the same woods she had been when she and her dad were to go camping before her 'abduction'.

This time around, she was running. Someone was chasing her. She wanted to go faster—but felt like her two feet were stuck in mud. No matter how fast she tried to go, it just wasn't working out and the person who she couldn't see that was chasing after her was fast gaining on her. She tried to talk, to shout for help. It came out in a whisper. She tried again, opening her mouth wider, her arms outstretched in front of her. Help. She wanted help but instead it came out a small squeak. Her mouth was open, she was mouthing words but even her couldn't hear what she was saying. She was scared. She closed her eyes quickly—and collapsed to the ground as soon as she remembered it was a dream.

Please let me wake up in bed. This is just a bad dream. This is just a bad dream. She kept reciting the mantra, hoping to wake up soon until she felt a voice say very close to her ear she shook.

"No matter where you are, I'll always find you. Get up!" She knew that voice anywhere. And was so frightened it had followed her to her dreams. She rose up her head in fright—wide eyed and panting—adrenaline from the dream coursing in her veins.

She finally woke up.

"What is wrong with you." still shocked from her dream. She did a double take as soon as she heard his voice again and shrank into herself.

"W—what are you doing here?" she asked in a low trembling voice. Why isn't she in her room?

"It is my home, remember I live here. What's up with you?" she ignored him and looked around. She was in a totally different place. And not the room she had been staying in since she got to this house. This room was different, bigger, darker. For one, the shades weren't drawn. It was only the night lamp by the bed side that illuminated the room, casting a shadow on Hellas hard face as he watched her take the room in. She should be scared of him but she was wondering why she isn't.

  The room gave off this empty vibe. Like it was only used for sleeping and sleeping alone. It wasn't personalized. There were no pictures on the wall. No small decorations to show the character of the person sleeping in the room. It just had a huge king size bed which we was on. Dark sheets and a white duvet which was currently bunched at her feet. In fact, that was the colour scheme of the entire room, dark colours, black was prominent and just a few splash of white.

All in all, as big as the entire room was, as beautiful as it could be, it was empty. Empty of a woman's touch and for someone like Hell who had been blessed well in the looks department. Was it his high cheek bones? Totally model like. His beautiful luscious hair she wouldn't mind running her hands through. His traping eyes. The story it had in it. The story she wanted to learn about it. His body. His amazing buff body that was just perfect. It wasn't so hard for him to find a woman, a girlfriend. He'll, he had his sister. What about his mother? Her eyes shifted from his body. Strange how her thoughts had gone.

"Are you done checking me out." her eyes flew to his in shock, her mouth agape. Had she really been that obvious.

"Er what?" she stuttered. It took a while for her to register that he had accused her of checking him out which she had been doing but no she wasn't going to admit it. "No I wasn't." she herself could hear the lie in her voice as he raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow at her in that manner that read 'Sure'. If it helps you sleep better at night. He just totally made her feel guilty of nothing just with one look. She looked away, anywhere else but his face.