four

He couldn't understand what just happened. She didn't even give him an excuse.

She just ran. Like bolted down the hallway. Why did he interrupt that moment. He was having a huge boner with just her pressing herself on him. Smelling like fucking vanilla that he wanted to defile her. Yes now he remembered. It was because his erection was going and was probably going to scare the shit out of her if she should see. She was an innocent after all.

"Fuck." he groaned. Running his hands through his black hair.

"Sorry about your blue balls man." he felt sympathetic thump on his back. Only now did he realize his Beta, Nyle had watched everything that transpired. "She probably didn't realize it."

"What are you still doing here?" he asked him though he didn't even care about hid answer. He cared only about the hard on he was trying to put under control from that sexy temptress who didn't even realize what she had done to him.

He could still smell her off his clothes. Could still feel her delicious curvy body wrapped around his side. How she had had her boobs pressing into him and he was so close to running his hands through her beautiful hair.

"She felt so good. Smelt good too." he was talking to himself now.

"You still end up with blue balls." Nyle teased. Hell didn't reply but turned into the office and shut the door in his face.

And groaned high into the room.

She got into her room and shut the door. All good she didn't see either Carlos or Gemma she thought. She didn't know how she would be able to face them after what happened with Gemma's brother. She didn't  even quite know how to explain it to herself.

As she got to her room, she shut the door shut quietly behind her and sat on her bed trying to review the events of the last few minutes.

Okay first, she tried to stop Hell from beating his friend over what she had no idea of. Then, she threw herself at him.

She groaned in despair to the ground tucking her head in between her knees. oh my God. She just totally acted desperate, like a groupie. Throwing herself at him making her look desperate for his attention. She didn't mean that.

Not to mention her literally humping him. Was it possible for the ground to open up and swallow her underneath  because she would like that now to happen. So she didn't have to face Hell, ever again.

What must he think of her now? A quick lay? Easy? At least, he interrupted her from causing even more of a huge embarrassment for her. In all of her seventeen years(17) this is the most ashamed she was.

She wasn't left to mull over her woes, there was a knock on the door and she quickly raised her head from where it was bent over—and the door opened as she saw Gemma's twinkling brown eyes appear in the doorway.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Sure." Rowan nodded as she did. And scooted to the side as Gemma joined her on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Gemma asked the smile she had on her face dropped as she looked at her worried.

"Why do you ask?" Rowan tried to smile. Could she see that she just had a moment? Or was that what it was with her brother? Could she see?

"You just look weird. Firstly, you're red." she started to say, then as if it clicked. "Did something happen with Hell?" Rowan thought she heard an 'about time' but she wasn't sure.

"Nothing," Rowan said high pitched with a forever laughter hoping Gemma was going to fall for it. But she should have known Gemma by now. She prodded and pushed. And pushed.

"Spill! Come on. What happened? Did Hell say something? Or," she clapped her hands together at the thought as her eyes grew wide looking Rowan up and down again. "Did he do something?"

Rowan hesitated before she answered her. "N—no,"

"Yes he did. Of course he did. Figlio di Puttana." son of a bitch. she cursed. Rowan had no idea what the foreign words meant but she knew it was directed at Hell.

"I'm going to have to beat that shit. What does he think he's doing treating you like this?"

"Um Gemma—I don't think you under—"

"Don't try to cover up for that asshole. He's got to have his priorities set fucking straight. Does he want you or not? Then he should claim you right now and stop this horseshit act of his. You know what I'm leaving. I have to talk to that ass and if need be, beat him till he gets his black heart white." she stood up already walking out of the door before  Rowan could say one more word.

Okay, what just happened. She only know Gemma was angry for a totally misjudged reason, she said things like Hell wants her? Claim? A beating Hell's going to get? But together, it still didn't make sense to Rowan. What has claiming got to do with everything? Who still even uses words like claim? And Hell wants her? Nah he made that part obvious with his tone while she had that—embarrassing incident. When he asked her what she thought she was doing. He doesn't want her.

She quickly stood up as she heard loud voices coming from the direction Gemma had gone.

"You don't understand." she yelled as she ran towards them just as she saw Gemma throw a 6'inch heel at Hell. Who  was alarmed at Gemma's fit. Rowan screeched to a halt as Hell was running towards her.

She caught his confused look just as he stopped in front of her.

"What did you do? What did you say to her?" he asked shooting her an accusing glare. What the fuck was happening? He had just been casually sitting in his room trying to calm humble down from the tease show he had gotten before his sister burst into the room like a raging bull and started throwing hard things at him. He didn't even know the cause and she was just too angry to listen to reason. Causing him to get out of his office as fast as possible before she well killed him. For a werewolf and for having Alpha blood in her she was strong and her hit was on target; his head and chest.

"I didn't—well I did say something to her but it wasn't enough to get her this riled up. I don't understand." she turned to an approaching Gemma just as a hard cover book hit Hell. That must hurt.

"Gemma. Please calm DOWN and let's talk things out." and understand ourselves. That didn't work. Gemma was still a woman on a mission to get Hell to realize what he thought he knew he was doing. Acting like a spoiled brat who had lots of candy to spare and was too damn stingy. Raging again, she threw a pillow at him. That was the closest to her.

"Okay Gem! Please stop hitting me and tell me what the fuck did I do."

"What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU REJECTED HER YOU DIMWITT!" Gemma said as she got close following it with a twist of Hell's ear.

"I did what?!"

"He rejected me?" Okay, what is happening?

Author's Note:
I honestly cannot thank all of you for all of the amazing comments and notifications I see each time I open the app. It makes my heart warm to know people love what I love. People love what I give them and people are happy with what I love. Thank you all so much. Thank you.

Please vote and comment on this chapter. I always love to know what's on your sexy minds ♡ ♡ ♡

Who likes the new cover??