three

The next morning, Rowan was greeted by the sight of a toddler drooling by the side of her face. She was scared at first because it was so unexpected but immediately scooped up the baby in her arms as she cleared the sleep out of her eyes.

"Hey there little guy," she cooed as she saw his toothy giggle.

"Roo-Roo," he gurgled and babbled some baby words as she laughed.

"I missed you too Giorgio." she said kissing him on his cheeks. So adorable.

She was still playing with Giorgio until she heard clearing of throat from her right.

Hell.

"Were you watching me sleep?"  again

"I wasn't for long." he had the grace to blush and look away.

"My family is around and they want to meet you. I came here but I couldn't wake you up because you looked peaceful so I just stayed in this chair and watched you sleep.

"Way to go!" She said being sarcastic. She heard him say she looked peaceful in her sleep that means she was trouble for him while she was awake. "Giorgio is much better than you anyways." and she meant that.

  At least Giorgio didn't beat me and order me around. She thought.

"I'm—" she didn't want to hear it.

"Here," she thrust Giorgio at him and started to stand from the bed. "Let me freshen up. I'll be downstairs in a bit." she couldn't mistake the loud gulp she heard as she got down her bed. She turned to him in confusion and followed his electric green eyes trained on her legs.

"Pervert!" He immediately looked away hurrying to get out of the room a babbling Giorgio on his shoulder who was trying to chew on his fist.

"See you later buddy." she murmured.

Feeling refreshed after a cool shower she quickly donned on a soft pink sundress,  tying the huge bow-which acted as a belt-around her stomach.

Slipping on her white Terry slippers, she went down the spiral staircase towards the noise of his boisterous family filling her ears as she descended.

She hadn't quite gotten down the stairs when she saw a familiar face with a huge smile on and twinkling blue eyes.

She never knew how they could hear her coming, all the time.

"There you are, Tesorino." sweetheart.

She blushed. When he first talked to her, she hadn't known what it meant but it always made her feel warm all over and since she knew, it only intensified the feeling.

"Carl," she said in greeting as she felt strong arms wrap around her being. She smiled as his chest pressed into her.

"I missed you so much," he murmured down on her. If possible, her smile widened to the point it was hurting her face. She thought she heard a growl but it must have come from her.

"Carlos, leave the poor girl alone." her face on fire from her blush as she ducked under his arms out of his hold.

"Rowan sweetie, how are you?" she smiled at the feminine voice coming from the couch in the living room.

"I'm fine, Gemma. How's everybody at home?" she said politely.

"All good, all good." the woman waved. A kind smile on her face. Ever since Rowan met her and her husband, she really liked them. Gemma was a raven haired beauty. Who looked like she never aged. She didn't look older than 25 and Rowan was sure she was older than that. Same with her husband Carlos, he was hot. He still kept fit. Whenever she hugged him, she still felt his rock hard abs pressed against her and she forced herself not to touch it. You could say she had a little crush on Carlos. Nothing too harmful. He had the whole veiny arms things going and his face—she groaned. Forgetting she was in public. It was the perfect sculpted face befitting an Italian sex god like Carlos.