Friday October 13th

Picture of Jill, Mirandia and Katy's friend ------------------------------------------------->

Friday October 13th

Been a really busy last couple of days!!!

Wednesday, Katy and I went shopping for party decorations for Tyler and Quinn's party.

School is going well, in case you were wondering. Boring but good (Eww I just said school was good blah)

It was fun to spend some time with Katy. I never hung out with just her before. (She’s pretty opposite of me though, but we get along good)

So after school, I drove Katy to the party store. She got out of training for football by saying she had a dentist appointment.

Katy said "Thank god for no training today, I am so sick of giving them water and cleaning up everything."

"Is that all you do?" I asked her.

"We tape up their legs and arms sometimes and if they are sore or if there is a real injury we treat it though I don't do that really since I am just filling in."

"Sorry"

"Yeah some of the guys are really jerks and treat us like their slaves."

"Derek?" (I could so see Derek doing this)

"No he isn't that bad, though he does complain that there is no green Gatorade."

"What kind of you have?"

"Red and Orange and there is always water."

"Ah"

"Only a couple weeks left though, I am not doing it for basketball, you can sign up if you would like."

"No thanks, I'd only do it if Tyler played on the team"

"So how are you and Tyler, you don't talk about him a lot, I mean Ruby never shuts up about Kyle."

"Yeah well I don't like to talk about him because of Quinn" (It’s super awkward to talk about your boyfriend when his sister is sitting at the table)

"Yeah if I had a brother I'd probably wouldn't want to hear about his love life either, maybe I should pretend Kyle is my brother then Ruby would stop talking about him do you think that would work."

"No, she would still talk about him" Then we complained about Ruby for a bit.

Katy said "Ok so we need purple and green decorations, I didn't really make a list I figured we would just look around and see what looks cool."

So then we found all the decorations we needed, Katy was pretty good at this kind of stuff.

"So is Nate still coming to the party?" I asked.

"Yeah hopefully I haven't talk to him much this week, just a couple of texts he is busy with midterms."

"Something to look forward to in college."

"We still have midterms in high school."

"Yeah but college will be way harder."

"yeah but think of all the less time we will be in class, only about 15 hours compared to like 40 now."

"Yeah I can't wait, as long as I get in UCLA."

"Yeah you’re going to let us know when you get in?"

"Believe me you will know, I will probably put it on Facebook I don't think I will hear until December though."

"Why did you apply so early?"