Friday Sept 15th

Picture of Jenny, Ruby's younger sister --------------------------------------------------->

.................................................................

Friday Sept 15th

Football game is in 2 hours!

Ok I don't know why I am so excited it's a football game. (I don't normally like them)

I should be napping like my other friends but I am not a nap person.

My mom is calling me. BRB

I have to take Alex to the game. (so lame)

He said that David was going to watch Derek so he wanted to go too and she is letting him go the after party too since it's at Derek's house and she has met his parents. (He better leave me alone I like my privacy)

So unfair if I wanted to go to a party when I was 14 I would have never been allowed to.

Anyway the day, it was spirit day our colors are blue and white by the way. (Other people are crazy and tied their hair blue, Derek)

I wore blue jeans (totally counts) and white shirt (not plain white it had a little bit of blue in it too).

Most classes were a joke today; everyone was too excited to pay attention so most classes ended early. So I just did my homework during the rest of class. (All the classes were shorted because of the pep rally at the end of the day)

Tyler told me to meet him at his locker before lunch because he had something for me. (Aww so cute)

He pulled something out of his locker and gave it to me.

"I was hoping you would wear this for the football game tonight" He said as he pulled out his soccer jersey (I hope he washed it)

"Of course, I'll wear it" I said.

"Cool a bunch of other guys on the team are giving their jersey to girls too so you won't be the only one"

"Alright"

"I know it's not a football jersey a lot of girls usually wear the guy's away jerseys"

"That's ok, this is cool, Thanks"

"Let's go to lunch"

So we ate lunch with the normal crew, Kyle and Tyler sat with us. (They probably didn't want to upset their homecoming dates)

Ruby told me that Kyle gave her his jersey to wear too. (She was way more excited about it than me, she thought it meant they were boyfriend and girlfriend, she told me after lunch while we were walking to our next class, I don't think this was true though Quinn said a lot of people did it and it didn't mean anything)

The pep rally was just that a pep rally, I’m not too into school spirit and all but it was alright I guess, I sat next to Tyler was that made it nice.

……………….

Ok the game and party, I drove Alex to the game, we were a little early so we listened to the radio in my car (my music not his), we got our tickets, Alex made me walk him to David and I guess David's parents weren't busy since they were at the game (why couldn't they have picked up Alex). They were sitting all the way on the top of benchers obviously they weren't planning on getting up a lot. They waved to me so I had to be nice and walk up and say hi. We exchanged pleasantries, aka Mrs. Werst started her nice politician act (I am sick of rehashing it) and Mr. Werst got in a nice to see you again. (I know which parent I would like better)

So I headed to find my friends, who got a really sweet seat in the row front. They were talking about boys of course. I noticed Quinn was wearing a football jersey and Ruby and she were discussing it. (I wore Tyler's jersey, which looked awesome on me)