Saturday September 2nd

Picture of Alex, Calie's younger brother -------------------------------------->

............................................................................

Saturday September 2nd

………………………………………………………

Guess what? New interesting developments in my life! (My life is boring, but I like writing stuff in here, it’s actually fun, who knew?)

Earlier today, my mom made me drive my brother over to his new friend’s house. The one with all the video games, Alex was super excited.  (And I was super excited to get rid of him)

So, guess who his friend is….Derek’s younger brother.  Why does my brother have to make friends with him? Out of all the people in the world to be friend’s with. MY brother has to befriend HIS brother.  I mean, come on!

So, I drove my brother over; I already knew the way from last night.  When we got there I told Alex, “To get out.”

“Aren’t you coming with me?” Alex asked nervously.

“What, you’re fourteen” I replied, it was a bit pathetic.

“Mom always used to come in and talk to the parents of my friends,” Alex said and I thought what friends?

“I am not mom; you know I don’t like talking to people.” I huffed.

“This house is huge,” he said, getting all nervous and scared.  I might not like my younger brother but he is still my younger brother. I’ll get him back later.

“Fine, I am not going in though, just to the door,” I exclaimed and got out of the car.

We went and knocked on the super extravagant door. I didn’t go in the front door yesterday, so I missed it with it’s glass and nice decor. A really put together lady answered the door.  She had on one of those fancy dress suits on.  I mean who hangs out in their house wearing stuff like that?

“Hello dears I am Mrs. Werst, David’s mother, you must be Alex, David is happy to have you over. Is this your sister?”  She addressed us as it was official business and I remember Derek said she was in politics.  She was really proper. ‘Is this really Derek’s mother?’, I thought.

“Yeah,” Alex replied because she was staring at him waiting for him to say something.

“How did you get over here?” Mrs. Werst asked looking around, for what I”m not sure.

“I drove,” I told her. (How did you think we got over lady, apparition? But that would be really cool)

“Dear you look so young to be sixteen,” Mrs. Werst replied back, a bit snooty.

“I am seventeen actually, I am senior this year” I replied. (In your face lady)

“Really, do you know my dear oldest Derek?” She asked. (Dear?? Really??)

“Yeah, we have some classes together,” I said, thinking ‘unfortunately’.

Mrs. Werst smiled at us (which i knew she was only faking), “Please come in dears.”

“Oh, I can’t stay, just dropping Alex off,” I said while backing away slightly. (I had better stuff to do like Facebook stalk Tyler.....)

Mrs. Werst then looked straight into my eyes and said, “Please I insist.”

Of course I can’t say no to anyone, she does this for a job and I am a pushover. As we walked into the house I watched Alex’s eyes light up at the grandeur of the house, I walked in like it was no big deal. (Okay, I was still impressed, you would be too if you saw the house)