Chapter 39

To: Soo

From: Me

So, Suho is at the airport right now? Wait, why you didn't go last time?

From: Soo

To: Me

Yes, he's going there to meet glasses. How many times you need to ask that?!

I don't think he want me to come anyway.

To: Soo

From: Me

That's sound so sad! ='(

From: Soo

To: Me

If you're right in front of me, I'd HIT you already.

To: Soo

From: Me

Meanie! :O

Gotta go! I'm meeting with Chanyeol ;D

From: Soo

To: Me

DIE you lovebirds!

Baekhyun looked up from his phone after the last text and smiled when he saw a familiar blonde waiting at their meeting spot, he pocketed his phone before waving and calling at his boyfriend. "Chanyeol!"

A small smile lighted up on the blonde's face when he saw Baekhyun approaching him. Baekhyun blushes deep crimson when Chanyeol kissed his cheeks in greeting.

"You waited long?" asked Baekhyun, too embarrassed to meet Chanyeol's eyes. They haven't meet for weeks after the school term ended for that year.

"No, I just got here."

"Are you hungry? Let's have lunch."

They walked into a small cozy diner. Baekhyun opted to sit next to Chanyeol instead of across from him that their thighs touched. While fiddling with the menu, Baekhyun asked, "Why you didn't go to airport today? I heard Kris is going."

"It's fine. After all I want to see you." Chanyeol said casually though it extracts another blush from Baekhyun. "What do you want to eat?"

After placing their order with the waitress, Chanyeol noticed that Baekhyun seems a little upset his teeth worried his bottom lip that Chanyeol loves so much.

"Are you alright? You seem worried about something."

Flustered, Baekhyun shook his head. "No… I mean, yeah... it's just I wonder if Soo is going to be alright? He seems withdrawn and not like himself after Sehun..."

Chanyeol's large hand came to rest on Baekhyum's hand on the table, squeezing it in comfort. "They both are going to be alright, I have no doubt that Sehun is feeling the same as Kyungsoo too."

"I don't think I can be alright... because I think I'm going to miss you so much-!" Just realising what he just said, Baekhyun avoided Chanyeol's gaze and instead burning a hole staring down at the table. Chanyeol's thumb caresses Baekhyun's hand gently, making Baekhyun less tense.

"Although we maybe not that far apart, I still miss you every time I didn't get to see you."

Baekhyun's heart gave a massive thump. "It's embarrassing when you said it like that!"

Chanyeol chuckled and cupped his boyfriend's chin so that their eyes can meet, "I mean them and I'm going to keep saying it" then he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend on his warm and soft lips. Baekhyun sighed into the kiss, granting Chanyeol access to his mouth, and tangling their tongues together. They only break apart when they were interrupted by a blushing waitress serving their food.