Chapter 22

"Wahhhh! It's the sea!" Kyungsoo exclaimed joyfully over the roaring waves of the ocean as he ran towards the shore. This will be the best summer break he ever had if it is not for the formidable individual in his current life. The said individual settled under a parasol clearly not joining the others for a swim. Sehun who was wearing khaki pants and a tank top propped open a book and start reading unaware of the stare given by Kyungsoo.

Flashback

Kyungsoo cursed Sehun's strength as the latter carried him like a sack of potatoes towards one of the three guestrooms upstairs complete with its own elegant bathroom with a great view of the beach and the sea.

"Put me down, you brute!" Kyungsoo protested once again and this time Sehun dropped him unceremoniously on the carpeted floor of the room, Kyungsoo yelped as his pretty ass hit the floor and thank goodness the carpet somehow cushioned his fall a bit but it did not stop him from sending a venomous glare towards the smirking Sehun, "You're welcome," Sehun said mockingly.

Kyungsoo jumped to his feet, "What are you doing following me here?" He snapped.

Sehun just raised his eyebrow on the accusation. "If I am not mistaken, this is my own summer villa which comes with the private beach that you see outside your window."

Kyungsoo's jaw dropped for a second before he collected himself, he should not embarrass himself further, "How rich exactly are you?" He asked bluntly, the shock still overwhelmed him.

"Do you really want to know?" Sehun asked him back.

Kyungsoo shook his head. "No, forget it. It does better not know. You will only boasting it off and I don't want to hear that." He peered around the room he is in. The guestroom is akin to an emperor suite in a five star hotel.

"So are the other rooms like this?" He asked as he could not help but be curious about the summer villa, since he is here he might as well enjoy his stay. He still can try avoiding Sehun.

"The other guestrooms are. But the main bedrooms downstairs just have a small difference between them," replied keeping his eyes on Kyungsoo who is checking out the room and the bathroom.

"Where will you be sleeping? Get rid of that perverted face of yours, Sehun!" The mischievous glint in Sehun's eyes didn't go unnoticed by Kyungsoo. "I just want to know that I will get a bed just for my own." He huffed.

Sehun gave an amused smile, "I'll be sleeping downstairs in the Master bedroom. You are welcome to join me anytime you wish."

"Go to hell, you pervert!"

Kyungsoo changed into his swimming shorts though before that he had to shove Sehun out of his room and checked for any hidden cameras installed in the room and fortunately there is none.

Then he met with Suho and Baekhyun, each has been assigned to the other guestrooms in the same floor since Kris and Chanyeol occupied the other bedrooms downstairs. When the three boys went downstairs and explored the villa, they were charmed by the other rooms in the villa, there is playroom where they can play billiard and table tennis, AV room where there is a large home theatre, and they were even more excited with a Jacuzzi and an outdoor swimming pool. The kitchen was also well-supplied with food and near the kitchen is a bar; of course they still could not drink alcohol.

Satisfied with their exploration for now, the three boys along with Chanyeol and Sehun went to the beach through the direct access at the back of the villa, Kris opted to stay behind for dinner preparation.

END OF FLASHBACK

As if sensing eyes on him, Sehun looked up from the book he was reading and caught Kyungsoo's eyes. Getting caught looking at Sehun, Kyungsoo flustered and immediately looked away. Sehun could not help but pleased at the red tint colouring his kitten's cheeks that surely not from the heat of the sun.