Chapter 6

Kyungsoo huffed as he laid there on the rooftop of one of the academy's building starring at the cloudless sky.

Kyungsoo has been sneaking around these few days after the eventful gathering trying to avoid Sehun as possible as he can. Since they are not the same year, they did not meet at all during classes but since they are in the same dorm, Kyungsoo been on edge whenever Sehun is near.

So far they do not share any conversation again or chance to meet face to face as Kyungsoo done his job well by immediately hiding or ran to the opposite direction whenever Sehun is in sight or coming around the corner.

His friends are deeply concerned that Kyungsoo seems agitated and out of breathe most of the time. Though he gave his job at newspaper club as a reason but he knows especially Baekhyun would not buy it.

After spend his time thinking of why he should not be bother about the bastard Sehun (although his action is truly unforgivable for Kyungsoo though try to erased that from his memory forever) when he suppose to enjoy his time at this academy and aiming for his career as photojournalist. That is why he tried to have some privacy or maybe take a nap before his next class on a rooftop so that he feel refresh.

The rooftop was locked as it is restricted to the students but Kyungsoo managed to pick the lock thanks to tips he learn from his middle school friend who is really daebak in lock. So he made sure to lock it back to avoid anyone who came across there.

Kyungsoo fiddling with his camera that he always bring along wherever he go, and took pictures of the different shape of clouds that drifted by when a sound of key turning in the lock caught his attention. Alarmed that he might get caught for being trespassing, Kyungsoo immediately hides himself behind the rusty barrels found on the rooftop quite a distance from the door to the rooftop. His heart thumping against his chest as he hides there, praying not to be caught by whomever it was.

Kyungsoo managed to cover his mouth before he gasped out.

'Sehun!'

He remains in his position in the shadow behind the barrels, kneeling camera in his hands so that he would not damage it during his hiding.

'What is he doing here?'

Sehun seems to be waiting for someone when the door to the rooftop once again opened and familiar person with glasses enter.

'Kris!'

Kyungsoo gasped.

'What are both of them doing out here, the rooftop is closed except if they have the keys themselves and they are the one who locked the rooftop.'

Kris seems to convey some message towards Sehun who listened intently and nodded once or twice.

Kris opened his briefcase and show something to Sehun who took it and examined it, Kyungsoo try to squint but cannot get any clearer so he use his beloved camera with long shot lenses, and focused on the thing Sehun is holding.

Kyungsoo nearly dropped his camera when he realized Sehun is holding a packet of white powder that suspiciously looks like drugs.

Sehun nodded and handed back the suspicious white powder to Kris and Kyungsoo took that time to snap a photo of them. Sehun talked some more to Kris who nodded expression firm before leaving the rooftop Sehun following behind, after casting a glance around the rooftop as a precaution if anyone ever heard his conversation with Kris.

After staying in his hiding place for another fifteen minutes until he was sure the coast is clear, Kyungsoo released breath of relief. Finally he got something to go against Sehun, this will do well for his revenge but if he thinks about it, this is a heavy matter that will involve the academy too. Should he investigate more? He thought.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

After wrecking his minds for possible solution Kyungsoo ended up going to the Newspaper clubroom and asked his editor himself.

"Ah Kyungsoo, caught any good things?" Randy asked him. He was busy doing some things in his laptop.

Kyungsoo scratched his cheek and lied, "Nothing yet."

Randy laughed, "That's alright don't give up too early or Jonghyuk will have a field day."

"Over my dead body," Kyungsoo gritted his teeth thinking of the annoying pest called Jonghyuk. Fortunately Jonghyuk is not in today.

"Editor, do you have any good rumours going on around the academy, maybe I can use some of those for my investigations and take a bunch of photos."

"Rumours like what Kyungsoo?"

"Well.... Like corruption, accidents...." Kyungsoo tried to act nonchalantly for the editor not to get suspicious. "...drugs..."

His bait is taken as Randy's face changed and his hand stopped on his laptop before he turned around at Kyungsoo with grim expression.

"There is one serious rumours that I pick up, no one ever said it a loud if they knew," Randy started, Kyungsoo leaned in some more as Randy lowered his voice, after all ears are everywhere. "There is about someone being smuggling and selling drugs to students, but no one ever being caught, no evidence been found."

"Did the academy administrator knew about this?" Kyungsoo asked.

Randy shrugged, "Don't know, maybe they are doing the investigation secretly but if we got the evidence to busted the proprietor then newspaper club will have a field day!"

"Sounds interesting...." Kyungsoo already lost in his thoughts.

"But be careful Kyungsoo, anything with drugs could be a dangerous business although it happens here in the academy. It will be more dangerous in outside world." Randy said grimly.

"Thanks for the heads up, editor."

Kyungsoo already pumped up as he dashed out of the newspaper clubroom, that he bumped onto the first person he ran into after turned at a corner.

Kyungsoo landed on his ass on the hard floor made him winced at the pain. 'Damn, I should aware of my surroundings.'

"Are you alright?" A smooth voice reached him as he looked up to stare into the eyes of the Head of Dorm One, Eunhyuk. He look really pretty now that he is very close.

Kyungsoo immediately scurried onto his feet and muttered his apologises. The black haired Head Dorm chuckled seeing the flustered Kyungsoo. "Aren't you pretty? What is your name? I don't think I saw you in my dorm."

Though Kyungsoo dislikes the pretty comment, he answered Eunhyuk's question, "I'm Do Kyungsoo, and I'm in Dorm Two."

Eunhyuk's expression changed at the mention of his dorm but quicly back to his early expression. "I see. So is Sehun treating you alright?"

"I don't really care much about the Head Dorm, though I like the academy."

"You can always transfer to my dorm, Kyungsoo and I will give you a more memorable experience in this academy."

Kyungsoo gaped. Did Eunhyuk just make a move at him?

Thank goodness his phone vibrated at the same time saving himself from embarrassment as he seeks permission to answer the call and away from Eunhyuk.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

"Sehun-ssi."

Sehun looked up from the reports Chanyeol has prepared him to Kris, who just entered the Head Dorm room.

"Yes, Kris? Is there something you want to tell me?" He inquired.

Kris pushed his glasses up his nose. "It seems we have a pest..."