Chapter 18

Kyungsoo could not believe that he had won a lottery, furthermore the prize he won was a mountain supply of his beloved Pocky and Kyungsoo can't stop drooling over his precious prize, it is too good to be true! Though he know that he is currently dreaming, there is no way he could get a Pocky mountain, he could wake anytime and found out he only have a mere amount of Pocky under his bed.

Sure enough in a blink the Pocky Mountain disappeared before his eyes, and his surrounding change to black, he could not see anything in the dark. 'Am I still dreaming?' thought Kyungsoo. It is as if he is floating in nothingness. Kyungsoo shivered when he felt a breeze, then startled as something is clearly touching him, but he could not see it in the darkness what is touching him, but he believe it to be a person's hands.

At first the hands were just on his thighs, caressing him rather intimately quite similar to what Sehun usually do to him when he is in the mood of teasing Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo shuddered and squirmed, the touches he realised are cold and different from Sehun's. Sehun's hands were always warm against his skin that he sometimes yearns for. But Kyungsoo knew this is not Sehun. Kyungsoo squirm harder try to get away from the touches but the unfamiliar hands chose to caress his stomach and to Kyungsoo's horror slowly moving lower.

Kyungsoo shook his head, biting his lower lips, he don't want those hands to touch him anymore, he feel truly disgusted, he don't want anyone other than Sehun to touch him despite the fact that when he is awake he surely won't admit on saying that there is no need to add on Sehun's ego. Back to the main problem, Kyungsoo wants to cry out for help, building up his energy and courage he cried out the only word that crosses his mind at that time.

"SEHUN!" Kyungsoo jolted awake. His body covered in cold sweats as he sat there, his heart still beating fast. His dilated eyes looked wildly around then he breathed in relief when slowly he saw the familiar room, he is still in his dorm room with Baekhyun stirring from his sleep in his own bed.

"Soo? Are you ok?" Baekhyun asked groggily. "You were shouting..."

"I'm fine. It's just nightmare." He lied since he has no need to bother his best friend's beauty sleep. "Go back to sleep, it's still three in the morning."

Baekhyun nodded sleepily and in a few seconds his breath even out as he fall back to sleep.

Kyungsoo did not think it was a nightmare or hallucination, the touches felt real to him. And what's more he noticed that his appearance when he was awake, his shirt was pushed up to his chest and his short was pulled down a bit as if he is being stripped and clearly being molested during his sleep. Kyungsoo cursed his worst god he has not gotten aroused by it or he is surely going to be sick and puke his guts out.

Kyungsoo stood up slowly and quietly not to wake Baekhyun again as he checked the door, it is indeed locked. But then again if someone really sneak their way into the room they can easily lock the door when sneak back out again. Kyungsoo contemplate whether he should inform Sehun about this before he chastise himself on, why he should tell Sehun, he is not some damsel in distress in need of prince charming on a white stallion, he even declared to Sehun before that he could take care of himself. After a furious mental debate, Kyungsoo chose to take a warm shower to get rid of the feeling of lingering touches on his skin, scrubbing his skin red.

EXOEXOEXOEXO

"You look terrible!"

"Thank you, Suho. Oh, by the way you too." Kyungsoo muttered back sarcastically as he sipped his drink as they sat at their regular table at the cafeteria. Suho scowled at him before pulling out his phone to check his reflection.

Baekhyun agreed silently, both of them look terrible with bed hair and dark circles under their eyes.

"Have you two not slept well? I knew Soo had a nightmare," said Baekhyun, curious.